Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

These new options make the old ones look fire, not really saying much haha. I'm glad I didn't wait for these before pulling the trigger on my chaos pair.

Best I could come up with...

A Mardi Gras theme, but it wouldn't let me put MARDI GRAS as the iD, so I put FAT TUESDAY...

And a Florida Gator one to kind of go with my other pair...Doubt I will order anything with this new print unless I am overly WOW'ed

View media item 248244
View media item 248242

Last edited:
How is Nike going to take arguably the best basketball shoe in recent memory and not give us some damn good options?! I mean, when new options make the old ones look good, and the old ones were not so popular to begin with, we have a problem.

As stated before, it'd be one thing if I could cook em up and go get them a week later, but the price, wait, and chance that they come in looking like doo-doo since we haven't seen many real photos of samples and whatnot with the new pattern make this an easy pass.

I understand it was a little unreasonable to select your own colors for this new YOTS upper, because obviously that would make it like a 3 month wait if they did that ( :smh: ). Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking anyone's design on here, I'm just saying I can't pay the price that comes with these new options for what they will look like.

From day 1, and even now, Chaos pre-sets and slight variations to the chaos pre-set are the most well executed, at least IMO. The wait for them to come in, however, is just brutal haha.

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed with these new options but Circus Animals aint bad! haha nice work

The new prints arent showing up on nikeid for me smh

EDIT: Nvm I found it, idk why they put it like that tho smh

Last edited:
Except Grinch's are volt/electric(or apple) green, not mint.

I found a few that I made with the new option that look good.

First have to see what I owe for taxes, then I will buy a pair. :D

Last edited:
Except Grinch's are volt/electric(or apple) green, not mint.

I found a few that I made with the new option that look good.

First have to see what I owe for taxes, then I will buy a pair. :D

I know Jada....

Just messing around but these new options are disappointing. Preset colors really suck, the patterns are cool tho

Very disappointed that YOTS has preset color options. Nike is really holding out on Kobe id options this year. I think we all know color options for the upper are coming, as well as the sulfur pattern...but who knows how long it will be.

only ones worth it to me are the green. im still going to make another xmas pattern one

New pattern is kinda wack, not surprised it's just one pattern and preset colors.

Hardly anyone ID'ed the VII's, so this is Nike's way of dealing with that situation.

It's a good thing that the new pattern doesn't move me enough to order. Too many other Kobes releasing through March. I'll wait until another pattern(s) comes out.

How do the Kobe VII's fit size wise? I wear a size 11 in all Jordans, should I get a size 11 in the Kobe 7's also?

Back
Top Bottom