Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Another colorway coming.  Photo creds to Jefferrrson on Instagram, Youtube etc. (may be a KB824 photo)

Super clean IMO 
nthat.gif
I thought I liked the black and purple pair a lot... These are now my favourite.  Will be on the lookout for these...  I really wish the Kobe 8 had more simple colorways like these ones.

I thought I liked the black and purple pair a lot... These are now my favourite.  Will be on the lookout for these...  I really wish the Kobe 8 had more simple colorways like these ones.
Word.  Wishing I didn't have to go with iD for some simple but clean colorways

Got mine at HOH they had a whole bunch.
Looks way better in person.
Comfy too.
Will be wearing to work for casual day tomorrow :pimp:

Getting that inline colorway as well! They're so clean.  Such a shame NIKE never dropped that colorway on the Kobe 8.  These will hold it down for me..

I have been looking everywhere, but I can't seem to find anywhere that has a size 7.5. The smallest is I have found is size 8. Does nike make these in size 7.5 ?

^Thanks for the pics guys.

Can't wait for my pair to arrive - lucky I caught kb24 in time

In my case I found the shoes to run about .5 too small.
I'm a natural size 13 in the Kobe's - all of them from the Zoom 1's through the Zoom 8's.
With these Venom's, the size 13 was absolutely too small. Went to a size 14 and while it's a little big it will
be rocked with an elite sock. If they made a sz 13.5 I think I would have had the perfect fit..

Niketown NYC has sold out of the Kobe Venomenon :smh:

I really can't believe these did as well as they did..

Why are people going ape **** over these? They are ok, but the prices are ridiculous. They would much better without that crappy design on the toe box.

Honestly for me, it's more the fact that I hoop outdoors when the weather allows it.  I've always wanted a Kobe with an outdoor-friendly traction pattern.

The color scheme and details are nice and the glow in the dark sole is a plus 

I'm so excited to try these on court. I think. The cut is definitely the lowest a kobe has been IMO. It may be in my head but it feels as if the ankle has TOTAL freedom. Maybe it's because it's been a couple of months since I retired from 8s.

Back
Top Bottom