Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

i say wait for these. should be end of the month. 

look like EM instead of those shiny fuse finish.
Yeah these ones don't have that overlay over them. Just noticed. I think the whole line could of done without that fuse.

My performance review:

Picked these up yesterday in the ice blue colorway. Use a ftl bday coupon so paid 100. I played on a dusty court and a slightly cleaner court. I was very impressed with the traction. It wasnt 10/10 but it was pretty damn good and it will be super durable. As far as the fit goes, I'm a 12.5 or 13 in the kobe 8 and chose a 12 in these. They fit perfect so id say go tts or half down for bball. They also are slightly wider than most bball shoes. I wouldnt go 1/2 up because I had some problem with lockdown. They need one more eyelet but if you dont pull the tongue up and tie them tight over the middle of the tongue, lock down is quite good. Cushion is pretty good too. I like the foam and I can feel the zoom bag but its pretty thin. The zoom bag Reminds me of the kd iv (which I like and still hoop in) All in all I really like this shoe, will definitely cop more for hooping in the future especially when they go on sale. This is a great bang for your buck shoe

Last edited:
Those are really noice. Though ivd bought a couple of the elites. Too much money on shoes..

Black/univ.Gold looks great. Def gonna pick a pair of those up

Anyone know if they're gonna be XDR though? I know some Nike Support guy emailed someone in this thread and said all Venom's are XDR but I don't buy that.

my court purple wasnt printed XDR on the box, but yeah its the same type of XDR outsole. So i assume all venom 4s are xdr?

Last edited:

@LA KB24  is this confirmed. If so a must cop for my black and yellow collection.

@NrmanCruso  Whew 3 of them. I noticed the YOTH at my FTL are no longer sitting. I better cop soon before they are all gone.
ah I just got the Inspirations and am planning on getting the 9 lows this weekend. This might be another buy to add to my black/yellow collection as well.

maybe the hoh employee will let me use birthday coupons on each ..
wink.gif

Got a strange reply from Nike support when I asked about XDR (and yes, they did reference Eastbay haha)

Looking at my launch list, it does not state whether this style will be equipped with the XDR outsole. The other 4 colors we currently have in this style, do not show as having this type of outsole. After looking at the style on Eastbay.com, I do see that their description states the outsole has an abrasion-resistant material with Blade Traction pattern for excellent traction on outdoor courts. This would be a little different the XDR outsole you are referring to. At this time, the only way to find out for sure is to wait for the style to release. Once it has been released and added to Nike.com, the site should specify the outsole for you.

Thank you for contacting Nike and feel free to email me with any further questions or issues I may help resolve for you.

Got a strange reply from Nike support when I asked about XDR (and yes, they did reference Eastbay haha)

Looking at my launch list, it does not state whether this style will be equipped with the XDR outsole. The other 4 colors we currently have in this style, do not show as having this type of outsole. After looking at the style on Eastbay.com, I do see that their description states the outsole has an abrasion-resistant material with Blade Traction pattern for excellent traction on outdoor courts. This would be a little different the XDR outsole you are referring to. At this time, the only way to find out for sure is to wait for the style to release. Once it has been released and added to Nike.com, the site should specify the outsole for you.

Thank you for contacting Nike and feel free to email me with any further questions or issues I may help resolve for you.
honestly xdr doesnt matter very much. Its just the type of rubber. What really matters for longevity is the traction pattern. After having them in hand and playing in them, they should last along time outdoors. They grip good indoor too.

Are these wide in the toe box area? I have wide feet so I tend to 1/2 size up, but when I do sometimes my foot would slide forward during cuts.

Back
Top Bottom