Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

Originally Posted by thaolor

How do you guys think the Kobe VIs would hold up outdoors on an asphalt court?

I'm wondering how long the honeycomb pattern would last.

I too wonder how they would hold up outdoors...anyone tried them out on the blacktop yet?  Blacktop...hheee, reminds me of elementary school......

played in my del sols for like the 6-7th time today and i gotta say that i love playing in them more than the 5s now. it's official lol. the comfort and traction are what stands out the most for me.

played in my del sols for like the 6-7th time today and i gotta say that i love playing in them more than the 5s now. it's official lol. the comfort and traction are what stands out the most for me.

Thanks Duke, your reviews are always on point...what's next for you? I know you were talking to Goose about the Huarache TRs......

Thanks Duke, your reviews are always on point...what's next for you? I know you were talking to Goose about the Huarache TRs......

If my box gets here, either Rose 1.5 or adiPure. After that, probably Huarache TR or CP.IV.

If my box gets here, either Rose 1.5 or adiPure. After that, probably Huarache TR or CP.IV.

Great review on zkVI duke! im having problems with heel slip at first even if im wearing them casually but after i make an adjustments with the lace (outside to inside on the last eyelet), the shoe is perfect! and i felt confident the first time i break them in.. need those XDRs for outdoor play!

Great review on zkVI duke! im having problems with heel slip at first even if im wearing them casually but after i make an adjustments with the lace (outside to inside on the last eyelet), the shoe is perfect! and i felt confident the first time i break them in.. need those XDRs for outdoor play!

as far as i know, only the zkVI del sol. the box stated 'NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI X' but del sol here in PH were already sold out.. need them badly! need to preserve my grinch..

as far as i know, only the zkVI del sol. the box stated 'NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI X' but del sol here in PH were already sold out.. need them badly! need to preserve my grinch..

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

im pretty slow for my size so this looks like a sneaker i might need lol

Having a pair of Kobes is not going to make you run faster
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jman8811

How sick would it be if on NikeID you could change the traction pattern?! Oh man, I would buy three pairs of the VI's if it just had herringbone traction pattern......

there's no traction problem. my shoe squeaks finally 
pimp.gif
 it had to be broken in.

Originally Posted by jman8811

How sick would it be if on NikeID you could change the traction pattern?! Oh man, I would buy three pairs of the VI's if it just had herringbone traction pattern......

there's no traction problem. my shoe squeaks finally 
pimp.gif
 it had to be broken in.

Back
Top Bottom