Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

Really al3??!!! I wore mine for 2 hours on three different occasions and they never squeaked...the floors were pretty clean too......

Really al3??!!! I wore mine for 2 hours on three different occasions and they never squeaked...the floors were pretty clean too......

Originally Posted by jman8811

gotta really break them in man. and before you play try to clean the soles. just a quick wipe and you should be set. again, traction wise 6>5

gotta really break them in man. and before you play try to clean the soles. just a quick wipe and you should be set. again, traction wise 6>5

I also wipe my shoes after every dead ball...kinda bad habit, but still no squeak. I'll keep breaking them in though......

I also wipe my shoes after every dead ball...kinda bad habit, but still no squeak. I'll keep breaking them in though......

yeah to get squeak its just wear and tear
i broke mine in pretty well, i'd wear them outside the first day or 2, on the way to the gym and out
then just been hooping in them ever since, strictly hardwood, beat the soles down pretty good now there's a squeak

yeah to get squeak its just wear and tear
i broke mine in pretty well, i'd wear them outside the first day or 2, on the way to the gym and out
then just been hooping in them ever since, strictly hardwood, beat the soles down pretty good now there's a squeak

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Basketball shoes with no ankle support is not recommended until you are well conditioned
huh? have you even tried the 5 or 6? my heel is really secure in the 5s... I actually think my ankles
are secure because of this. rather than having some high cut shoes that are so flimsy your heel slides
making the higher cut useless.

Basketball shoes with no ankle support is not recommended until you are well conditioned
huh? have you even tried the 5 or 6? my heel is really secure in the 5s... I actually think my ankles
are secure because of this. rather than having some high cut shoes that are so flimsy your heel slides

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

i have to agree for a lowcut shoe the Vs have been one of the best and secure shoe, more so than most higher-cut shoes ive ever played in. last lowcut shoe that i have ever played in were the 2nd kobe adidas (eqt's..?) following the first ever feet-you-wear campaign ( yeah its been that long since ive played in lowcut shoes) and i was skeptic to try it out at first but after reading alot of positive feedbacks and using some colorways casually that i finally took it to the hardcourt and ive been hook ever since. and what amazes me is the way they can be so secure to your feet yet so light at the same time.
i havent tried balling in the 6s yet tho since sz11s felt kinda tight on me and the 12s are a bit loose and sadly there are no 11.5s around my area so still contemplating which size to cop. but i just have to add another V inks into my rotation, love that lightning design on the skin and the colorway is so "eggplants"  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

i have to agree for a lowcut shoe the Vs have been one of the best and secure shoe, more so than most higher-cut shoes ive ever played in. last lowcut shoe that i have ever played in were the 2nd kobe adidas (eqt's..?) following the first ever feet-you-wear campaign ( yeah its been that long since ive played in lowcut shoes) and i was skeptic to try it out at first but after reading alot of positive feedbacks and using some colorways casually that i finally took it to the hardcourt and ive been hook ever since. and what amazes me is the way they can be so secure to your feet yet so light at the same time.
i havent tried balling in the 6s yet tho since sz11s felt kinda tight on me and the 12s are a bit loose and sadly there are no 11.5s around my area so still contemplating which size to cop. but i just have to add another V inks into my rotation, love that lightning design on the skin and the colorway is so "eggplants"  
pimp.gif

more than 2 hours.
it took a few weeks (wearing 3-5 times a week) for them to break in.

here's a pic of my sole, as you can see the walls for the traction aren't deep like they used to be when i first got them.

photofeb2742540pm.jpg

more than 2 hours.
it took a few weeks (wearing 3-5 times a week) for them to break in.

here's a pic of my sole, as you can see the walls for the traction aren't deep like they used to be when i first got them.

photofeb2742540pm.jpg

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Just copped my Del Sol's, how long is the break in period for these shoes?
I'd have to say at least 5 games. and maybe around 10 games indoor.

Back
Top Bottom