Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

The whole reason why the package cost so much is obviously the belt. Nike charges rediculous prices for their belts. I think the belt is honestly pretty damn nice.
[/b][/center]
me an offer AIM: vctmac98[/b][/center]

these are fire in person .pics to come later. but i wish i gotta bigger belt! anyone want to trade a XL for my L?

THE SHOES ALSO SMELL VERY VERY GOOD. BETTER THAN MOST OF MY JAYS
BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

Got a XL belt, looking to trade for a size L.
Local Meetup only! I live in southern Cali. Email me if you're interested.
Email: lechity@sbcglobal.net

B-Day Lebrons are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I should of bought 2 pairs :\
ohwell.gif

Wow. I just got home and nearly forgot that they came today. I have to admit that I am actually quite impressed with the bundle. The belt is much better looking than I was expecting and the Tee is nice too and I think the shoes look A LOT better in person as well. Im soo glad I didnt sleep on these ........My only regret is that I didnt cop another to keep DS (that is if I can bring myself to wear these in the 1st place)

Got mine today as well and Im damm pleased with the shoes. The tee and belt are cool too, although I may be a bit too old or young for that humungo buckle. Its ginormous and gawdy IMO, BUT the shoes are AWESOME... like someone commented before, very "LUX" comparable
email me - palmer_lam@yahoo.com

I'm keeping my pair even though it's not my size. The eBay prices are really low for some reason. I'm glad it's not my size though, because I know I would want to wear these. I'll save them for a rainy day.

Well after the market is seen to show these will not fetch high prices.. anyone with a size 11 ring my PM bell.....

Or I will trade a pair of XX Stealths for a pair...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Its "unbelievable" because I notice a couple of people who actually wanted these shoes and could not place an order because they sold out quickly, then you see people posting pictures of 5 pairs.

F/S: AJ 14s $99/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

Quote:
Resale prices aren't high, because retail on the package was already overpriced and high.
I never expected the profit to be something huge, but I just find it surprising that these are going for less than last year's, and those were just shoes. I wonder how much just the shoes would get right now.

I think the resale value would be a lot higher if there was no bundle. The shirt/belt comprise half of the retail price so it would be hard for people to justify spending substantially more. I bet if only the shoes were sold at 125 like a normal release then the resale value would fetch a much higher price. At least 200-250 in my opinion. Maybe more.

I think you are better off buying a pack of ebay...most auctions are ending close to retail, whith shipping and no taxes

like i was trying to get across to many people buying several pairs. they are a good shoe to buy, not to buy multiple pairs and expect to sell some to make a profit off of. but i guess you learn the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom