Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Quote:
like i was trying to get across to many people buying several pairs. they are a good shoe to buy, not to buy multiple pairs and expect to sell some to make a profit off of. but i guess you learn the hard way.

altho i hear what you sayin, theres like 25+ pairs on ebay, who who actually expects them to go for a high price? (i have none for sale)
I was the youngest of four, pops couldn't take it no more
Stayed together for the kids they couldn't fake it no more
Left me naked in the streets I had to take me a course
Not only made me a man, it made me a BOSS
METHODMAN STOLE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!

I got 3 pairs.....but no i don't resell...got 1 pair for myself,
1 for my son and 1 for future possible trade.. :D
happy.gif

------------------------
looking to trade my lebron bday III size 12.5 for Js size 9-10
visrael229@yahoo.com

Hope all you people with 4+ pairs that were hopin ta BAPE people by resellin them end up losin money ^_^

Quote:
altho i hear what you sayin, theres like 25+ pairs on ebay, who who actually expects them to go for a high price? (i have none for sale)

do you see people posting pics of multiple pairs :nerd:
nerd.gif
? why else would anyone buy more than 2 pairs? watch everyone try to act like they gonna just use them to trade for other shoes, ie. the asia LBJ3. Admit it, most of you heard about these, waited hours/days infront of a computer and ran up your credit card to buy multiple pairs to sell them all or all but one and break even for a pair for yourself to keep. think about it, is the tiny profit worth all the hastle? you might aswell have been making more money working a job instead of sitting infront of a computer most of the day.

^^i guess i didnt express my point clearly, of course people bought 3,4,5 pairs for resell......what i was tryin to point out is that peeps are damn near splitting up there profits. Unlike say the lasers where there was an even larger "hype around" where it didnt matter how many there were, theres like 25+ peeps splittin up there would be profits.

^is that clearer? Im not a great typer :lol:
laugh.gif

I was the youngest of four, pops couldn't take it no more
Stayed together for the kids they couldn't fake it no more
Left me naked in the streets I had to take me a course
Not only made me a man, it made me a BOSS
METHODMAN STOLE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!

Quote:
do you see people posting pics of multiple pairs ? why else would anyone buy more than 2 pairs? watch everyone try to act like they gonna just use them to trade for other shoes, ie. the asia LBJ3. Admit it, most of you heard about these, waited hours/days infront of a computer and ran up your credit card to buy multiple pairs to sell them all or all but one and break even for a pair for yourself to keep. think about it, is the tiny profit worth all the hastle? you might aswell have been making more money working a job instead of sitting infront of a computer most of the day.

sold 1 for 525$ shipped that was over 200+ profit, and i just stayed on the interenet for less then 1 hour.making 200 just for being online for an hour i dont mind, and i'm sure anyone here on niketalk will stay online for 1 hour total and take the 200$ profit.

Quote:
sold 1 for 525$ shipped that was over 200+ profit, and i just stayed on the interenet for less then 1 hour.making 200 just for being online for an hour i dont mind, and i'm sure anyone here on niketalk will stay online for 1 hour total and take the 200$ profit.
Link? Because I searched through active and completed and don't see any ending for that price...

^ most likely he sold them at a cheap price like $0.01 and just added the rest on the shipping :wink:

saves on ebay fee's!
s 1-2-06[/url][/center]

Yeah the largest one ive seen end was at $330 so please let me see that sell....not auction but actual payment

Hmm...the LBJII BDay hasn't really picked up and those were only 500 plus they were the first bday shoe to be offered to the public...before these LBJIII increases in value the LBJII will have to increase first in value and don't expect the percentage of increase on the LBJII be the same as the LBJIII

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Quote:
Hmm...the LBJII BDay hasn't really picked up and those were only 500 plus they were the first bday shoe to be offered to the public...before these LBJIII increases in value the LBJII will have to increase first in value and don't expect the percentage of increase on the LBJII be the same as the LBJIII

i honestly don't see the price of any of these shoes increasing significantly. my guess is theprice will fluctuate low and high but not by much, and pretty much stay the same price range. but what do i know; all you resellers are giving me your word that they will be worth loot. :nerd:
nerd.gif
where's the loot at?

The LBJII has already a price increase but not by a mile...for a sz 9.5...you could easily get US$400 for it with an initial price of US$125...

As for these LBJIII, it's initial price is already too high so the percentage of increase will be hard to match those of the LBJII...

And for the resellers, somehow they'll still get their money back with a small profit or none...so if they bought multiple pairs in good sizes then they don't have to worry about reselling...its those resellers who copped small and big sizes thinking they'll make money out of them which has to worry...heh

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Quote:
Hope all you people with 4+ pairs that were hopin ta BAPE people by resellin them end up losin money ^_^

word, manglor, word.

where you been, dawg? hadn't seen you post in a while..

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

Quote:
where you been, dawg? hadn't seen you post in a while..

Sup man.

Yeah i guess i don't post much around the nike forum when it's winter cause when i am not playin much ball i don't pay attention ta the shoe world like i would durin the season.

What have you been up ta?

Does anyone know the value on the bundle shirt and belt? For those who received your bundle(s) already....is there a price tag on these 2 items? Thanks.

Did anybody have slight scuffs on the rubber part on the exterior shoes? You know, the parts that lead to the straps. I got a few on my pair, but was wondering if there's a way to fix that.

Quote:
These will definately go up in value shortly...Only 1000 pairs, to me it's no question

Just cause its limited edition and Lebron James doesnt mean its gonna go up in value. Theres no demand.

Thats like saying if you buy 1000 different chunks of dog poop jordan stepped in for a dollar each that the value will go up because its limited to those 1000 pieces of sh** (literally) and its jordan.

You'll have a couple people here and there who want it but "a piece of sh**" is not gonna be in demand like that (Similar to these shoes :wink:
wink.gif
)
kon pulls girls off the bench like a sixth man/
but i keep girls around my arms like theyre wristbands

Back
Top Bottom