Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

macgyver35

You sound like a bitter old woman. Why do you even post in this thread being that you are sooooo bitter over the fact you didnt get a pair.

Umm..lets see. I sat at my computer for 5 minutes, clicked some buttons and made $150 off one pair. I dont know what planet you're from but I consider that a success. Hell, even if I made $50 off them its still $50 for doing nothing but clicking a button.

Strugglin has been a successful business man for awhile. Dude has a degree in business so take your bitterness elsewhere.

Quote:
You sound like a bitter old woman. Why do you even post in this thread being that you are sooooo bitter over the fact you didnt get a pair.

imma do my thing you keep being successful in the reselling business hustle.

i was able to order a size 15 with an xxxl shirt and medium buckle yesterday at 12:00 pacific time, and it's already started shipping. sometimes, it really pays to be big footed... heh heh heh.

and to the dude who's upset about the shipping- think about it. this package is a lot bigger than your normal pair of shoes you buy on ebay. can't you understand that shipping should be a bit more?

Quote:
Last year's B-Days weren't even going for $250 the first two months
That's not true. Last year's went for a lot of money. Good sizes were going for almost $500. I even saw a 7.5 go for $400+. I was pissed because I had a chance for the 7.5, but I didn't want it because I figured it wouldn't go for anything. That's why I am really surprised that these aren't going for much. I realize the package was more expensive, but why would they be going for less than last year's? I'm not upset though. I want to try and trade mine for the black/red IIIs and the white/gold IIIs. Or a combo of the 1s, 2s, and 3s.

Quote:
That's not true. Last year's went for a lot of money. Good sizes were going for almost $500. I even saw a 7.5 go for $400+. I was pissed because I had a chance for the 7.5, but I didn't want it because I figured it wouldn't go for anything. That's why I am really surprised that these aren't going for much. I realize the package was more expensive, but why would they be going for less than last year's? I'm not upset though. I want to try and trade mine for the black/red IIIs and the white/gold IIIs. Or a combo of the 1s, 2s, and 3s.

you can't go on last years birthday release, and expect the same results. i'm sure if these had laser patterns or something, they would do better. who knows, i just had the feeling these never were going anywhere resell wise. like i said, they would make good trade bait. let me know if you want any blk/red white/gold LBJ3's, got access to several if you need help. just message me.

Quote:
...Yeah! You're right! He doesn't need NT's expert advice. He's been reselling shoes Way before niketalk, Hell!; even before ebay existed he was in the market game for the big bucks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone who is willing to trade size 14 lebron 3 b-days or sz 14 lebron 3 blk/wht/red for sz 14 lebron 2 b-days OR sz 14 jordan retro 3 wht/cement hit me up

finishfirst@sbcglobal.net

would rather do trade in the LA area if possible.

Actually, I have a degree in Financial Planning with a minor in Economics from The Ohio State University.

Maybe I'm mistaken on last year's B-day's, but I swear they didn't hit the $400-500 range until late spring early summer. I didn't get any pairs last year, and I don't remember being that mad that I missed out. I'd take this years pack over last years any day of the week. Nothing turns me away more than an all Black shoe.

The point I was trying to make is that last year's B-Days were no different than the GR's, whereas this year's bundle quality so far exceeds those of the GR's it's ridiculous. I wore mine to the mall and compared them in Finishline. The GR's seem like plastic pieces of @#%$ next to the B-Day's.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Quote:
Maybe I'm mistaken on last year's B-day's, but I swear they didn't hit the $400-500 range until late spring early summer. I didn't get any pairs last year, and I don't remember being that mad that I missed out. I'd take this years pack over last years any day of the week. Nothing turns me away more than an all Black shoe

i copped the lbj2 bday's when the link leaked out before the release day. from what i remembered, a few people 2 day shipped their orders and posted their pics even before a lot of us knew about the quickstrike. most of the shoes put up on ebay before the dec 31st release date hit $400+, even in the uncommon sizes. when the 31st hit, the size run was missing all the common sizes and that made the ebay prices soar. eventually after 2 months or so, the hype died down and ebay prices settled to $250-300 in the smaller and larger sizes and $300+ for the common sizes. the price has always been up on that release. the hype around the shoe was much greater, there were only supposedly 500 pairs released and it was his first bday.

for me, an all-black shoe > doo doo brown. ima keep my lbj 3 bday on ice for a little and see where it goes from there.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Quote:
whatever happened to the guys waiting for the sneaker only to drop on the 31st?ahahahahah

they did overseas........waiting for my pair to ship......

^^^sorry i wasn't interested in buying anything i was just curious about how much he got the sneakers for since he only got the sneakers from the bundle

it did go over 500$ as well, it was b4 the shoes actually dropped the link leaked and whoever got em first posted em with ebay with the confirmation and they went at rediculous prices, i doubt that the bidders even payed...
Got Frauded In Stony Brook NY, If U Can Help , Hit Me Up..

Email: tdz_1@hotmail.com
AIM: marwan23s

there is alot more than a 1000 pairs...................they made 1000 "bundles" keyword (shoes,shirt,belt)
"yao know what i ming"

so they bs us with the limited to 1000 and then sells them over seas? Are they GR over sea cuz if they are i quit buying shoes now.

Quote:
so they bs us with the limited to 1000 and then sells them over seas? Are they GR over sea cuz if they are i quit buying shoes now.

You can quit buying shoes now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....... coz its GR in the philippines
happy.gif

thats just rough...nike gonna say 1000 BUNDLES thats where they gotcha.. more than 1000 pairs were made but oh well...just glad they aint GR these in the US

Nike is truly working hard to fight reselling. First the 20-5-5 'exclusive' that was "oooops" also released in Canada. Then the 2k5 black/purple and now these. Maybe now we can get back to just buying the shoes we like at near retail and experience the joy of maybe having them go up in value in 5-10 years.

(And by 'we' I do not mean me)
The 'cleaning out my closet' SALE...

Back
Top Bottom