Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

Do we have a release date for black/gold?

17.jpg

I know we've all seen these before but from what was previously posted they were a QS release along with the white/black/red LBJ III, although they were never released. Does anyone have any info on these?? thanks in advance................................man, I really do hope Nike releases these.
i7086r.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....................c'mon Nike RELEASE these.
[/b]

i wanted those china exclusives since i saw them....but no shoe is worth $1000+ :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I hit the gasser, go faster
All you hear is dual exhaust, flowmaster​

The LBJ3 China Ex are not US$1000...you can get them at a lower amount if you look very hard :wink:
wink.gif

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

A) The blk/gold lebron look fresh past death in that picture and I'm copping as soon as I can. OMG.

B) That group picture probably contains the most Lebron heat I have ever seen at one time.

Please post a detailed review of the entire shoe (white/black/varsity-crimson colorway) or just a specific aspect of its performance in the following thread:

p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...3039.topic

If you don't have the time to provide a review, take a moment to vote.

Thanks.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

just to make sure you guys know how hot these are.....

85AgrHu_149.jpg

85AgrHu_150.jpg

85AgrHu_151.jpg

85AgrHu_152.jpg

85AgrHu_153.jpg

85AgrHu_154.jpg

85AgrHu_155.jpg

if you need a pair...let me know asap. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Got Shoes?

Thanks for the pics :wink:
wink.gif
. Those are FIRE!! :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

does anybody think that the white/golds will get dirty easily, like for casual wear?

I guess because of the jordan XI resemblance, will these be worth somethin in years to come? like the columbias are realllly valuable now, do you think the white/golds will be in a few years? Just a thought

Wow, those White/Gold are real nice. I'll be copping a pair for sure come the 16th

I would grab the white/gold if I got some type of discount, but I'll grab the black/red for sure, I'll be gettin them 30% off. :D
happy.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

FOR SALE : Rare Air Retro IV Laser Black Size 11 $350 SHIPPED

On the website it says "nikebasketball.com is the only place where you can get both." regarding the white/gold and black/red. That may not be true though, just like they said those Black/Purple 2k5s and White/Navy 20.5.5s were limited.

like i said earlier....i can get them now if anyone wants them.

inbox me or im me on aim

aim - xtianparaguya
Got Shoes?

Can't wait to cop my pair on saturday for a cool 100 bills.
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

black and reds up at uptempoair.com for $130 shipped.
Its who you are, man/ you gotta understand/ clothes dont make the man/ man make the clothes/ when I stunt and I pose/ Im a pimp but aint stuntin no #os/ All Im wantin is dough/ Maybe a lady for comfort/ when foes is lined up at my do/ But no, not to shootout with me/ Put on a cute outfit and hit me off/ So my minds right when ninjas come to/ pick me off.

dang those tight
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

Birthday Lebrons Premium Leather

lebron.jpg

Baroque Brown/Baroque Brown/Metallic Gold 12/31/2005 Available 12/31

Belt, Shirt, Shoe Package... Birthday Exclusive

Back
Top Bottom