******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Dont hate dot, how many girls can go 30-7-7. I'll name them Jordan, Big O. Thats it. So keep your trap shut, this is a lebron post so if you dont like it stay the !$#@ out, we dont need haters here

laugh.gif
@ coming to Lebron's rescue....its not that serious.

they are plain but i think in this case that's good. the 5s werent too appealing. they look like straight ballin shoes. there is nothing casual about them.while these look like they'll go great with jeans.

this shoe is off the chain
i dont understand all the hate
its ok cause when they start releasing they will be on everyones feet

ex. no one was feeling the lebron 4s b4 they came out and they are the hottest one yet lol

chuuuch

I will reserve final judgement for the day I get to hold a pair in my hands, but I am disappointed so far. My personal favorites of the Lebron line are theIV's. I remember people saying "just wait for the Lebron VI, if you don't like the V. Looks like I may have to pin my hopes on the Lebron VII.

Those look a little plain for LeBron-type kicks. They look alright, but the non-Niketalk people won't know it's his shoe without that logo being on theoutside...probably not even with that.

ALCS

I will reserve final judgement for the day I get to hold a pair in my hands

I had em in my hands and on my feet, and I thought they were pretty awesome. BUT I heard that there were going to be quite a few changes...

Step in the right direction. No straps, no metallic tackyness. Definitely resembles a Pippen, I - IV, not crazy V, which I did own and love as a youngin.Anyway good things.

Originally Posted by D1Hopeful

I was expecting more from the VIs honestly. I love the LeBron line and I do think that his shoes will be the next "Jordan" Line. Thank God those arent releasing. Nike dont make these bulky!!!

My 'Bron Ranks

IV
I
II
V
III

thats how i rank em too.
v and three are interchangeable. those 2 have to be the least casual of the bunch.

^^
Dog you had my hopes up thinking it was new pics of the ZLVIs...but instead..i feel like not clicking on the last page of this thread again until the Topictitle has *UPDATED* on it. This thread is dead without an update.

RockDeep quote "Well let me clear there air JUST to expound on what I typed earlier. I myself just got back in town and happened to see Kenzo while with my Fam on Campus, and got wind of all this this morning.

He said rest assured the shoe is releasing and everyone likes it, so I will have to refute what was posted by SlimSolejer and can't confirm anything he said, as I got that straight from the Designers mouth.

I can't speak or confirm on stuff I don't know about... but THAT is what I know about.

So proceed..."

Well I stand by what I originally posted. Kenzo is NOT designing the new shoe, and although Rockdeep got in trouble for what I posted and said he spoke with Ken about Ken designing the VI, the truth is not only will the VI be redesigned, the redesign is due to go to Production and Kenzo isn't going to be doing Lebron's line anymore. He is headed to another Category and Nike Basketball will have a few shake ups. I believe the right of passage in Nike Basketball will return as they are trying to get back a person named E. Scott Morris who was with Nike Basketball back in the days where Nike Basketball dared to be different with Chuck, David Robinson and others of the late 80's and early 90's. It's not confirmed if he has accepted or will come back.

With these moves the "Young Gun" designers will hopefully open up and not be held back or instructed to continue to render DNA from the old days. Jordan fans may have something to look forward to with changes as well, but I'm not as clear on possible moves at the top over there, but changes at the top are imminent and from what has been discussed refreshing.Keep it on this channel.

Back
Top Bottom