******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

inf from hoopchina

1581873068ce1b972cb36b3oa6.jpg

looks like release dates for different colorways. not sure what it says but thats what it looks like

looks like release dates for different colorways. not sure what it says but thats what it looks like

Originally Posted by vhate420

it's true, but will they really release so late in 2009?

Originally Posted by kaczalas

I now understand why the ambassadors are releasing in fall.. I was confused at first to see why Nike would release another LeBron shoe in the fall when hisusual Zoom LeBrons are supposed to drop. Now I see that the Ambassadors are kind of a LeBron gap filler until the real deal.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by kaczalas

I now understand why the ambassadors are releasing in fall.. I was confused at first to see why Nike would release another LeBron shoe in the fall when his usual Zoom LeBrons are supposed to drop. Now I see that the Ambassadors are kind of a LeBron gap filler until the real deal.

according to hoopchina the ambassadors will release on 01/05 and 02/05, which would be pretty much the same time as the VI.

if this is really the spring catalog there might be more colorways releasing before 2009, I really hope so.

more pic for u guys
LeBron 6 Sample
special thx hoopchina.com

pic from hoopchina.com

When some info leaked about the VI leaked some months ago (before the pics) All the "big dudes" in the know where saying the VI this the VI that,change the game, etc. etc.

What happened? where yall just talking, or did Nike just messup?

Originally Posted by bib10

more pic for u guys
LeBron 6 Sample
special thx hoopchina.com

pic from hoopchina.com

looks a little bit like the zoom touch..

sneakerhead_2006_115290314

Nice. Another year of sound sleep at night knowing that all the money I've spent collecting the IV's because I thought they would be the best LeBronshoe turned out to be the right move. Looks like I will just continue to pile up more pairs of IV's and Zoom Gens, and pass on these just like I did theV's last year.

pimp.gif

Those Brons are horrribllllllleeeeeee...

but iam more than positive those are not going to be the VI's.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

When some info leaked about the VI leaked some months ago (before the pics) All the "big dudes" in the know where saying the VI this the VI that, change the game, etc. etc.

Nike Blew it homie....
sick.gif

these were not the shoe that some of us raved about......
ohwell.gif

every time a sample pops up or first pics come, everyone hates, happens every year. I dont think they look that nice either but who the hell knows. We'llsee in 09. For now, waiting to c what the v olympics look like!!!
tongue.gif

The shoes would look aight if they didn't have that cheap, AJ XII inspired crap on the upper. I don't like the fact that they look like low tops.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

When some info leaked about the VI leaked some months ago (before the pics) All the "big dudes" in the know where saying the VI this the VI that, change the game, etc. etc.

I guess we will see another ZLVI. I believe they really did change the design.

Back
Top Bottom