ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I wore ‘em with black ankle socks day of in 2016, don’t know how I feel about that in 2024 lol
IMG_3182.jpeg

Little late to the mesh runner hype, but welcomed nonetheless… just means discounts should be a strong possibility.
These had their own hype last release. Red QS colorway flew everywhere

Man I got stash's for like $50 under retail with the box signed by him...I let em go, though. 11.5 was too tight

I wore ‘em with black ankle socks day of in 2016, don’t know how I feel about that in 2024 lol
IMG_3182.jpeg

What would you wear them with now? I’d wear them with similar socks today. Only thing I’ve gotten away from is wearing Nike socks with the swoosh. That was the way for me for 25 years or more, but it suddenly seems like branding overkill for casual wear LOL. Plus, the standard Nike socks suck compared to the comfort and quality of newer sock brands. The style of the socks themselves are fine to me. But hey, I’m old :lol:

What would you wear them with now? I’d wear them with similar socks today. Only thing I’ve gotten away from is wearing Nike socks with the swoosh. That was the way for me for 25 years or more, but it suddenly seems like branding overkill for casual wear LOL. Plus, the standard Nike socks suck compared to the comfort and quality of newer sock brands. The style of the socks themselves are fine to me. But hey, I’m old :lol:
Quarter length or white ankle socks at least haha

Trekked around Europe on my honeymoon in these. An all time favorite shoe of mine. Wouldn't mind a second pair.

I’ve only had the ultras in the past, one pair Og colorway hassle free is all I need

Need the Olympics this go round. The red matte served me well. I look forward to the mesh the cage 2 looking good as well

This time around I hope they produce more pairs. I didn’t get my hands on one.

And if the royals don’t come after Nike better explain themselves!

Back
Top Bottom