ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Wanted to get a 9.5 and a 10 since I'm always on the fence with sizes in Nike running shoes. Ended up getting a 10, couldn't get the 9.5. Looks like only small sizes are available now.

Landed myself in the ER over the weekend. Only good thing to come out of it is not being stuck in meetings today. I was able to grab a pair of the OG in 11.5.

Cannot wait to get these in.

Okay. So how do we double up on SNKRS? :lol: Somebody has to know a workaround.

You either have to have a separate SNKRS account or most times if they don't sell out after a certain period of time they will allow you to grab a second with the same account. Worked for me with the Multi 3.0 FKR

However I don't see that being the case with this release

Concepts is your best bet. I know they have the all whites. Not sure about the OG's. You might want to try Bodega as well.

Europe definitely received the preferential treatment with this release.

Last edited:
And people on here saying they will wait for discounts on these. We all knew they would sell well/sell out but didnt want to admit it. So glad I jumped on SNS Saturday morning at release.

Last edited:
And people on here saying they will wait for discounts on these. We all knew they would sell well/sell out but didnt want to admit it. So glad I jumped on SNS Saturday morning at release.

Completely agree. The only reason I waited for the SNKRS release was due to a $175 gift card. If I was paying cash I probably would have ordered from End. After seeing how the Euro release went and the lack of 11.5's I was nervous about striking out today.

These had a lot more hype and attention compared to the Talarias.

Last edited:
Shelflife had some last time i checked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom