ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Cant wait to get mine. White comes in tomorrow. Red on Friday. Shelf life still has 7, 8, 9 in red.

Last edited:
Where the hell are all the size 14s at? Seems like SNKRS had a minimal amount and none of these other retailers have gotten any. frustrating man

glasses.gif

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/nike-air-zoom-spiridon-1
Repped. Thanks!

Nike shipped my pairs. Only sent me a confirmation email for the black pair, but in snkrs it shows the tracking for all 3. So, hopefully they're not cancelling any orders, just slow with the emails.

I received shipping confirmation for the OG's at 3am.

Good luck to everyone on the Blends release.

It seems that lately Nike has very few pairs of anything of these limited releases in size 14. Usually, maybe one pair will show up on EBay, but it will be for like triple retail.

Received my pair of the OG colorway from END this morning. Compared to my 2005 retro, the new ones are noticeably heavier. Which is weird since they seem to be made from very similar materials. Only noticeable differences are the shinier swoosh and the new insoles (same insoles that came in the talaria retro). Quality and comfort are both on point. Very happy with this retro.

Up until the past 9 months or so, I have never had a hard time finding size 14's in what I wanted in any brand. I usually had to work a little harder to find them, but it was never an issue. I think it is crazy how hard it is to get 13's. That is one of the more common sizes.

Back
Top Bottom