ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Package came in and my girl didn't answer the door and now it's just sitting at the post office. Dafuh

Well I went with a 9.5 and I have anarrow foot. I too like the snug fit more so thank you to who posted that they went .5 down and it fit them perfect. Hoping for the same result

so what other color ways are we getting? I'm wondering if I should get another all white.

so what other color ways are we getting? I'm wondering if I should get another all white.
I'd hold off.

Every domestic and international site are sitting on FSRs. If I were you I'd be patient for the crucial markdowns coming between back to school time - winter.

Ain't about "being cheap".

It's about reserving them "gotta pay retail or more" spots when its more needed/demanded.

All whites don't fit the mold.

Last edited:

I wish I can say we are going to see the Blue/Black pair, but Nike won't do that, sadly! [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

They need to drop that colorway ASAP!!!

I'd hold off.

Every domestic and international site are sitting on FSRs. If I were you I'd be patient for the crucial markdowns coming between back to school time - winter.

Ain't about "being cheap".

It's about reserving them "gotta pay retail or more" spots when its more needed/demanded.

All whites don't fit the mold.

How long do you think until we see a sale?

^
With Nike, who knows.

Other sites, I predict it will start during back to school time -- Then its the guessing game of when to hold out more for cheaper price or pull the trigger.

I'm quite sure the talking heads here will keep this thread active with updates, as they have.

I will be sure to contribute as well.

But patience in this game has ALWAYS saved me $$$...

To go toward more shoes, but..............................

Last edited:
^
With Nike, who knows.

Other sites, I predict it will start during back to school time -- Then its the guessing game of when to hold out more for cheaper price or pull the trigger.

I'm quite sure the talking heads here will keep this thread active with updates, as they have.

I will be sure to contribute as well.

But patience in this game has ALWAYS saved me $$$...

To go toward more shoes, but..............................

So eventually we spend it on another pair [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shoes came in. Fit tight up front for me. But I got them
Wide air monarchs 4e wide feet. Jk. But length is koo for me. Maybe I just needed to undo the laces all the way, no big issue. I would say TTS.
Fits like an air max 1

Amazing every pair that goes up on eBay at a descent price is a sz 10 , where my 12s at ?? Ha ha

Really wanted these in the og color. But my girl blocked me [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Lol said either these or the NA 5's. Now I just gotta hope they do a blue color way now. And wait. Seeing all these nice pics got me salty :stoneface:

i've got to be honest, after wearing these for 3 days this week I've made my decision that the combination of comfort, pretty much looking great with jeans or shorts, just enough exclusivity that not everyone has them has made up my mind that these are one of the best pairs I've ever bought. Can't wait to see some more colourways!

Back
Top Bottom