ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Same. Hope it ends up on sale on NDC during a additional % off sale.

This is what I'm hoping for for the whites, as they are the only colorway with my size. Would end up being my only pair, which sucks but is what it is. Missed the OG drop and didn't wanna pay 175 for Olympics

10.5 highest.

Gonna regret not grabbing it but still prying for a local hook up on the Olympic...

Eventually you will Modzzy

I was lucky enough to score . Now lets see them black metallic golds :nerd:

Last edited:
I shouldve just walked over to Undefeated on my lunch . Thought people would scoop all these up at opening but I guess there were pairs in Santa Monica. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

My size was gone as soon as I went to pay. lol maybe these just weren't meant to be. Not gonna pay resell on them, the retail price is already inflated enough

Its amazing that texas(in the entire state nice kicks doesn't get anything anymore since they opened California locations) doesn't have one tier store store from dallas to houston not one exist so there's never a shot at releases like these...

Correct on Texas. I have lived in the Dallas area my whole life, & we have never had any kind of stores to get limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom