ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

nice to see these at a spot like finishline

gives me hope that they'll hit discount prices and then I'll bite the bullet and cop

gives me hope that they'll hit discount prices and then I'll bite the bullet and cop

Applying the same logic :lol:. No way these sell through. Just going to take a little patience and a lot of restraint b/c I want them now.

Reactions: ARK
Applying the same logic :lol:. No way these sell through. Just going to take a little patience and a lot of restraint b/c I want them now.

In the same boat lol
Saw the ultras in the OG c/w at DTLR and almost instacopped and I almost never pay retail for sneakers outside a Jordan release

Last edited:

Same. I saw the black ultras yesterday in FL, they look great. A little worried about how narrow the toe looks but overall I'm impressed.

Last edited:
also, as far as fit, they def run a bigger. my guess is that bc the ultra is made from newer, thinner materials compared to the chunkier OG that that's why they're bigger. obviously not using the same mold but the same-ish shape. but yeah, depending on your normal size and where you are in the spectrum, going a half size down isn't a bad idea or ordering both sizes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom