ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

No 3M on a Spiridon is like Corn Flakes without the milk! That may explain the lower MSRP.

Can anyone confirm the navy and teal joints not having 3M as well?

That's the deciding factor for me.

I'm almost positive the Swoosh on the navys is 3M, but I really didn't check them that closely.

Peace,
J

Copped da teal and grey this morning with a 25% off NDC coupon I had sitting.. :smokin

Starting to really enjoy these. Anyone have an idea what other colors we'll see later this year?

I think every Spiridon fan is crossing their fingers hoping the OG Regal Blues drop sometime soon. Nike would be nuts not too or just trolling us with the ultra versions for now.  Although I can foresee them being as impossible to get as the OG silver/black were.

I'm holding out from buying any other color ways until those drop or by some chance they re-release the silver and black again for the many that missed out the first time, but that's probably a pipe dream.

Last edited:
You know they're dropping as soon as Nike are satisfied they've squeezed enough dollars out of you on any other cw they can think of first before dropping the one you've been waiting on.

Classic move.

yeah the blues and an optainable version of the OG nikelabs would be dope

those were the only two I want initially but now have the og ultra version, the navy & teal og builds that just dropped and am eyeing the grey og build along w/the all white ultra

well played Nike lol

Got my grey and teal pairs yesterday, they are really nice. Love that they dropped the price down a bit for the OGs as well.

I'll try and snap some pics this evening

laugh.gif
 I think its laughable unfortunately. Just the way it is I guess.

Back
Top Bottom