ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Size 14 seems to be a myth for the OG colorway...

I have a feeling these will restock at some point randomly....

Size 14 seems to be a myth for the OG colorway...

I have a feeling these will restock at some point randomly....

I heard that. i went for the 14 and took a big L.

Thing is I actually wanted to wear these, had no resell plans. Oh well, onto the next one.

Just got my pair in. I got a size 11.

I wear 11 in Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts, Air Max 1s

I wear 10.5 in most Jordan retros, Air Max 90s

I would say that these are a little long for me. However, I'm not sure I can size down, as I have a wide-ish foot, and this shoe runs narrow, IMO. 

I'll wear these around my apartment and see if I get any heel slip before deciding on my next move. Nike Korea still has 10.5s in stock, so sizing down is an option.

I went TTS and they fit perfect.. man these are such a good retro :smokin

Any more OG cw's on the horizon? :nerd:

Reactions: ARK
Please no! There are certain shoes that should be left alone & this is one of them.
please let this shoe hit my locak footshops.. i want to walk  in and "easy cop" 
indifferent.gif

Wow so I haven't bought a pair of shoes for a few years now and I just saw these got re released. Came here expecting easy purchases but I guess not :lol:

I've gotta read the thread but these are a limited release? And they're going for $300 on eBay? And retail is $175? What the hell Nike :smh:

I just need an 11-11.5

Last edited:
Should i give in and cop these for $280? I just sold a pair of cherry 11 lows for $220 so it's like im paying $60

please let this shoe hit my locak footshops.. i want to walk  in and "easy cop" 
indifferent.gif
It was a NikeLab release so chances of them popping up in non-lab locations is pretty low unless there are random returns 
Wow so I haven't bought a pair of shoes for a few years now and I just saw these got re released. Came here expecting easy purchases but I guess not
laugh.gif

I've gotta read the thread but these are a limited release? And they're going for $300 on eBay? And retail is $175? What the hell Nike
mean.gif

I just need an 11-11.5
They aren't labeled a QS or anything like that but most NikeLab products are more limited & harder to aqcuire to begin with

Retail prices are also higher on Lab releases which explains the $175 (in-line with other releases like Zoom Talaria)

please let this shoe hit my locak footshops.. i want to walk  in and "easy cop" :stoneface:

It was a NikeLab release so chances of them popping up in non-lab locations is pretty low unless there are random returns 
Wow so I haven't bought a pair of shoes for a few years now and I just saw these got re released. Came here expecting easy purchases but I guess not :lol:

I've gotta read the thread but these are a limited release? And they're going for $300 on eBay? And retail is $175? What the hell Nike :smh:

I just need an 11-11.5

They aren't labeled a QS or anything like that but most NikeLab products are more limited & harder to aqcuire to begin with

Retail prices are also higher on Lab releases which explains the $175 (in-line with other releases like Zoom Talaria)

I see. Yea I'm not up to date with anything :lol:. Just figured they'd be a GR

Back
Top Bottom