ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I'm dying for a good Laps and Hammer discount code lol. Patiently waiting

Easily my favorite Dons...

Attachments

• 20170718_193254.jpg
    20170718_193254.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 31
I'm still kicking myself over not wanting to pay retail for the Olympic pair. I thought that was too high and I didn't expect them to be so popular. Sigh.

The collection so far - 12 total. No OGs from 97 or 05 and frankly not worth chasing after imho unless they’re samples or courir. Still have a few more to go but so far so good.

Attachments

• D6F47074-C935-422B-9EF2-8C19F01542FB.JPG
    D6F47074-C935-422B-9EF2-8C19F01542FB.JPG
    770.6 KB · Views: 47
I bit the bullet on the Black and Armory Blue pairs at $125 each on SNS...hope they don't end up on NDC later or I'll probably end up doubling up haha

$125 is a good price, esp if you want them now. I did that with the light ash and, while it sucked to see them pop up for $80-90 a few weeks later, I'm still happy. And that cheap price just means "double up time!" lol

If anyone has an alley oop on the black/gold lab pair from last year in an 11, let me know. Wasn't feeling em then but they've grown on me since the release and I'm upset I can't find them now

IMG_1376.JPG

Only good thing about the Royals in the OG build not dropping is that I don't have to spend this much again yet lol

that’s the plan for the purple OGs.

If anyone has an alley oop on the black/gold lab pair from last year in an 11, let me know. Wasn't feeling em then but they've grown on me since the release and I'm upset I can't find them now

assume you’ve seen these but just in case - could be a lot worse than that. https://www.ebay.com/itm/331978833287

I'll be surprised if they do the purple honestly, holding my breath for the royals but even with those I'm skeptical.

Ehhh anything above retail for the golds isn't worth it for me

nike is just toying with us atm with garbage colors and garbage ultras to test the market. regals have already shown up in ultra form, so the OG build can't be far off. besides, there are only 3-4 true OG colorways anyway and so far only one has dropped. why leave money on the table?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom