*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Noe just dropped an album not too long ago called Magna Carta Holy Grail

Huge Dipset/Cam fan also but this tape is 4/10 for me
mean.gif
this cat thinks he can just get skitzo and whoever else that leeches off him to cobble together beats and he'll just

phone in rhymes in between doing stupid instagram movies wit juju on vine....im almost had it with da entire dipset, they dont

look out for their base, they all for delf.....

****** is making MASTERPIECES these days for mitapes for free...like ALBUM of epic proportions

and this cat makes this....

Last edited:
track #5 "Talk To Me" is produced by Me and ADMBEATZ - some joint we did last year. they didn't put me in the credits
mean.gif
you hear my tag in the beginning though
That stinks bro.

But props to you, the production is tough. It's my favorite beat off the tape. 
pimp.gif

this cat thinks he can just get skitzo and whoever else that leeches off him to cobble together beats and he'll just

phone in rhymes in between doing stupid instagram movies wit juju on vine....im almost had it with da entire dipset, they dont

****** is making MASTERPIECES these days for mitapes for free...like ALBUM of epic proportions

you mad b??

these idiots could at least pretend...get a inhouse DJ, have him mix and engineer a mixtape that drop periodically and tell everyone

to toss him new loose tracks...

this mixtape is mehh so far...imma keep it 100%, cam by himself was never anything spectacular...his best albums SDE, come home with

me, and purple haze, are all better as his more of his cohorts contribute.

da beats to this mixtape sound like **** left off from public enemy and crime pays...
mean.gif

son regressed from da boss of bosses series and went back to complacent.
Ever since 50 split up Dipset it never been the same, when its time to come together its still family regardless

Boss of all bosses series will forever be a classic

Another Diplomats album needs Heatmakerz, Just Blaze, DR Period to lace up the whole production if they they looking forward to dropping soon 1 day

you mad b??

Disappointed would be more accurate.

Voltron never beat anyone with all the lion bots

Flyin solo...

nah I get what your saying but i doubt we're gonna see a dipset album soon

even if we do, juelz and jim jones are both pretty weak these days :lol: both of their recent mixtapes were beyond terrible

would probably be a disappointing album

i'd rather have a new Cam solo ALBUM with professional mixing and maybe throw in a couple dipset features

This joint is tough. Loving this one. Wish it had proper mastering and mixing but it's cool.

I don't want a Diplomats album. Give me a properly done Cam solo with some real producers and features

Jim Jones, Cam, and Juelz were never great rappers, but combined with the producers Mean Aura mentioned, they have them a great sound that's been missing for years. I don't think any of them are weak, but all their beats have been lacking at one time or another for the past couple years.

track #5 "Talk To Me" is produced by Me and ADMBEATZ - some joint we did last year. they didn't put me in the credits :smh: you hear my tag in the beginning though

They've been doing that for years. My boy Ty has two tracks on one of those duke da god compilation albums and didn't see a dime and got 0 credit. In the liner notes they put produced by ghost or something lol.

They've been doing that for years. My boy Ty has two tracks on one of those duke da god compilation albums and didn't see a dime and got 0 credit. In the liner notes they put produced by ghost or something lol.
I always tell producers to put a creative signature/drop in their beats so other people wont take credit for it

AraabMuzik.. is the drop!

if you aint doing that then anybody can take credit it happens countless of times and people took the "L"

I always tell producers to put a creative signature/drop in their beats so other people wont take credit for it

AraabMuzik.. is the drop!

if you aint doing that then anybody can take credit it happens countless of times and people took the "L"

i agree.

my tag/drop is in that Cam song anyway, but it's still annoying to not be credited

on another note I noticed Cam took Vado off that Jungle track and replaced him with Yo Gotti :rofl:

Vado officially got curved

Back
Top Bottom