*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

i agree.

my tag/drop is in that Cam song anyway, but it's still annoying to not be credited

on another note I noticed Cam took Vado off that Jungle track and replaced him with Yo Gotti
roll.gif

Vado officially got curved
Its levels in this music game

Im rocking with a couple tracks but he could have came harder. I forgot who said it but this the lesser version of PE 1

I liked it and thought Cam actually put some effort in to it, unlike a lot of his work over the past decade.

It was a throwback mixtape, and was very east coast

Him rapping over the Golden Girls, Mary and Jodeci.

couple bangers on here :smokin

i knew what we were going to get with this project, so i didn't get my hopes too high. its solid though.

its funny how there isn't a dj screaming all over this but the good **** from dipset in its prime is full of some ******** whether it be the songs were cut off, kay slay or duke screaming, etc.

its funny how there isn't a dj screaming all over this but the good **** from dipset in its prime is full of some ******** whether it be the songs were cut off, kay slay or duke screaming, etc.
to be fair, when kayslay was doing da tapes it was basically revolutionary at da time...

there was no blueprint to make mixtapes yet...

Back
Top Bottom