☆☆☆☆☆THE SOUTH HAS DONE IT AGAIN!☆☆☆☆☆

am I late?
frown.gif

saw this in an "urban" footaction today
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its all starting to sound the same. just put a couple "aaaaa" or "yaaaaa" in the background and your going to have a hit.

^You would think so, right YBD?

I believe I saw this on TV for the first time almost a year ago... The kids out here in TX really seem to like it. Matter fact, boring night at home that itis, I think I'm about to go pull up that Ricky Bobby... "Do the Ricky Bobby--Stop: POSE FOR THE FRAME!"
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I believe I saw this on TV for the first time almost a year ago... The kids out here in TX really seem to like it. Matter fact, boring night at home that it is, I think I'm about to go pull up that Ricky Bobby... "Do the Ricky Bobby--Stop: POSE FOR THE FRAME!"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
It's official...there needs to be a team pose for the frame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I believe I saw this on TV for the first time almost a year ago... The kids out here in TX really seem to like it. Matter fact, boring night at home that it is, I think I'm about to go pull up that Ricky Bobby... "Do the Ricky Bobby--Stop: POSE FOR THE FRAME!"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm game. We just need a sig...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I'm horrible wit' sigs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And why don't I ever see you in the dallas thread!? We gettin' light-weight crunk over there "bro"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I'm horrible wit' sigs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And why don't I ever see you in the dallas thread!? We gettin' light-weight crunk over there "bro"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Link? That's what's up.
pimp.gif
LOL @ the 'bro...' I used tothink it was just the older heads who said 'bro' to one another but now that I've been in TX so long I say it like it's nothing.

And yeah HTOWN, I saw that when I was eating dinner earlier tonight. Now what G-Spot will do to follow this up is what I'm wondering...
nerd.gif

i have never heard this song before but it feels like i have.

beat is similar
lyrics are the same

time for a new formula......

What the hell, I'm in the south and haven't heard this joint

probably because I don't listen to the radio
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom