☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

LMFAO.. yall n's funny as !%$+.. I would pay for a session with Jewels as NT's Savior, Rilla as the self-proclaimed greatest , Wes Duce as preemie..
laugh.gif
, Kneesh as bait, Wale as the most loved/hated artist ever, TIME as the geek monster, Floss can bring the drank, and I'll be the bama asking why yall aint invite Hi Jynx(NT's most underrated) while Plan gets sick on the boards and Haiti goin' on everybody in that joint..
eek.gif

CLASSIC
And Cake on 11 at 6am shoving cats back into the booth.

(0_o)?!?!?!?!

Y'all wild...
laugh.gif

I guess this thread can be the "kick-it spot" until some actual material get posted...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Mace said "on 11"...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

^ say i sending that beat out as soon as the engineer quit playin, it should be a 16 for everyone - i'm saying it in advance cause i know jewelz will give NT a canibus or game 100 bars in a heartbeat

RIlla you down? and where's dom?
%@+# down, I'm underground. How could I decline?

And Mace honestly I think Cake doesn't sleep. He has like this real small hole on his leg right next to his vagina. I think that's where the carcharger plugs in. He just drives around the Go all day charging his batteries so that at 6AM, when I'm still scratching my nuts and drooling on the pillow,he's up doing palates, balancing his checkbook, and listening to Vol 1.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all wild...
laugh.gif

I guess this thread can be the "kick-it spot" until some actual material get posted...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Mace said "on 11"...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yea I'm just tryin contribute to this joint getting bigger than Drake's thread..
laugh.gif

Oh yea shout out to G-Man from hiphopgame aka Mr."#*$+$ the South"
roll.gif

Rilla tryin fry my man Cake up..
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^ say i sending that beat out as soon as the engineer quit playin, it should be a 16 for everyone - i'm saying it in advance cause i know jewelz will give NT a canibus or game 100 bars in a heartbeat

And Mace honestly I think Cake doesn't sleep. He has like this real small hole on his leg right next to his vagina. I think that's where the car charger plugs in. He just drives around the Go all day charging his batteries so that at 6AM, when I'm still scratching my nuts and drooling on the pillow, he's up doing palates, balancing his checkbook, and listening to Vol 1.

Naaaah I'm actually laid up with my broad while you're at that Marathon tryna peddle that best of Gary dvd (all 12 blocks of it) twistin them notty +!@Dreds. While you're popin quarters in that pay phone inhalin them fumes at that same Marathon or running back across the street to get warm, check NT, anduse your house phone, I'm usin my sprint navigation to get the directions from Lake Shore Drive to Lucky Stripes.

I put this On CAKE... I aint never been to a basketball game where everybody, I mean EVERYBODY in the gym knew each others governments, alias, and birthdaysuntil this _ invited me to see his cousin hoop. I mean from 5yrs old to 60, _'s way up in the corner talkin bout "Ryan throw the "X"up" The whole Gary was in that lil +!@ high school Gym. So of course he has a superioty complex, It Aint Hard To Feel As Tho You're The Best When You1 of 12 bro.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And Mace honestly I think Cake doesn't sleep. He has like this real small hole on his leg right next to his vagina. I think that's where the car charger plugs in. He just drives around the Go all day charging his batteries so that at 6AM, when I'm still scratching my nuts and drooling on the pillow, he's up doing palates, balancing his checkbook, and listening to Vol 1.

Naaaah I'm actually laid up with my broad while you're at that Marathon tryna peddle that best of Gary dvd (all 12 blocks of it) twistin them notty +!@ Dreds. While you're popin quarters in that pay phone inhalin them fumes at that same Marathon or running back across the street to get warm, check NT, and use your house phone, I'm usin my sprint navigation to get the directions from Lake Shore Drive to Lucky Stripes.

I put this On CAKE... I aint never been to a basketball game where everybody, I mean EVERYBODY in the gym knew each others governments, alias, and birthdays until this _ invited me to see his cousin hoop. I mean from 5yrs old to 60, _'s way up in the corner talkin bout "Ryan throw the "X" up" The whole Gary was in that lil +!@ high school Gym. So of course he has a superioty complex, It Aint Hard To Feel As Tho You're The Best When You 1 of 12 bro.
roll.gif

It's funny cuz it's true
embarassed.gif

Lew wallace....... maybe in sectionals. And I think we got these +#%! boys this rip. You're right though. It's always one dribble, pass,screen, back cut, layup. Ain't none of that ISO! ISO! jumping off with munster.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Naaaah I'm actually laid up with my broad while you're at that Marathon tryna peddle that best of Gary dvd (all 12 blocks of it) twistin them notty +!@ Dreds. While you're popin quarters in that pay phone inhalin them fumes at that same Marathon or running back across the street to get warm, check NT, and use your house phone, I'm usin my sprint navigation to get the directions from Lake Shore Drive to Lucky Stripes.

I put this On CAKE... I aint never been to a basketball game where everybody, I mean EVERYBODY in the gym knew each others governments, alias, and birthdays until this _ invited me to see his cousin hoop. I mean from 5yrs old to 60, _'s way up in the corner talkin bout "Ryan throw the "X" up" The whole Gary was in that lil +!@ high school Gym. So of course he has a superioty complex, It Aint Hard To Feel As Tho You're The Best When You 1 of 12 bro.
I dunno how i ended up here but sweet jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^On a sidenote, who thinks they're the best in ball out of all the NT artist or affiliates??lol
I honestly think I can beat everybody on this joint on the court... actually I know I can, but being that I'msitting on a cloud, I don't want yall to feel like I'm talking down to you..
laugh.gif

I'll shoot the 30fter for dough, but I'm not finna actually hoop. That's for them other __s
grin.gif
. I guess that only leaves what I'm actuallygood at and slanging crack rocks for me, huh?

No Bro, this _ is ALWAYS mad G... I mean his blog was "jasonhatesyou" or some !@++ like that. But then again he did grow u in Englewood so that explains 90% of it I guess
ohwell.gif

shutup _

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Naaaah I'm actually laid up with my broad while you're at that Marathon tryna peddle that best of Gary dvd (all 12 blocks of it) twistin them notty +!@ Dreds.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly think I can beat everybody on this joint on the court
tired.gif

Lew wallace....... maybe in sectionals. And I think we got these +#%! boys this rip. You're right though. It's always one dribble, pass, screen, back cut, layup. Ain't none of that ISO! ISO! jumping off with munster.

Wallace/Washington same %+!+. So y'all lost City right then and there huh
smh.gif

As far as Munster goes... Good flex offense being ran, everybody touches the ball, everybody is a threat from the outside. Yep... All Bad!

I honestly don't know how that @+!% works man... we'll see them in the "playoffs" or whatever... I think. Anyway, I made up my mind I'mgoing to the game and then I'm gonna go from there to Ball State. Somebody pissed me smooth the #@%* off this morning so I'll getthere when I #@#$!## get there.... @+!%
laugh.gif

black ppl being black ppl..until jewels post this damn tape we jus gon talk ishhhh

You not black __ you Haitian. You prolly extra black if anything.

[/me tryna start %*$@ with somebody else cuz CAKE play too rough
frown.gif
]

Back
Top Bottom