☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by dreClark

My ankles hurt just to think about it but this _ Flip Murray gave me work one time @ this spot in Raleigh.

Ugh.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

That man is a legit NBA 4th or 5th scoring option so don't get down, Dre. Cheer up.

if he gotta hella bricks, we gon get water out his trunk like an elephant ...

hands froze, like i pressed down, forward punch or somethin'

convertible benz, no roof over my head, what's so crazy is i call that the homeless 5

i bust nuts in the face of adversity ... churchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

smh.gif
... bodied ...

aye ... can somebody hit me w/ the link for Royalty w/ DOM ... ?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

"Oh, you a street cat?, but to me thats homeless pu$$y, G-O soldier, the home of bullies."
i know it's been like two years or somn like that but ummm...

i saw what he did there...
nerd.gif

can-of-worms.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

"Oh, you a street cat?, but to me thats homeless pu$$y, G-O soldier, the home of bullies."
i know it's been like two years or somn like that but ummm...

i saw what he did there...
nerd.gif

can-of-worms.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... This is one of thee constant things about the music forum. You can count on J quoting that line and saying something along the linesof "I'm saying who was that directed at????
nerd.gif
"

Just to start some #%@+
laugh.gif
Classic.

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearingsomeone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearing someone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif
I know which beat in particular you are referring to and I have to say that you speak untruth's my good man. Untruth's indeed!

No slight to my _ Jewels.

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearing someone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif
I know which beat in particular you are referring to and I have to say that you speak untruth's my good man. Untruth's indeed!

You aint lyin Dre....Jewels BODIED that beat...But first time i popped in that C2 it was curtains.

I heard the line . . . Its funny cause I had my Ns listenin, like "Yo check out this N from Chicago, he's NICE" then I hear that @%+*
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I STILL got that @%+* on my ipod tho
pimp.gif

Its all good tho . . . I'm goin throw a shot back tho, mixtape'll be here in the summer

Do not step to me - I'm awkward, I box leftier often
My pops left me an orphan, my momma wasn't home

Do not step to me - I'm awkward I box lefty and often
My pops left me and often my momma wasn't home.

Do not step to me - I'm awkward I box letfy and often

lol, i just took these lyrics str8 off google. i gotta go in and make changes.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

nerd.gif

You aint lyin Dre....Jewels BODIED that beat...But first time i popped in that C2 it was curtains.

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with theWaynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.

Just straight butchered those lines
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

nerd.gif

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with the Waynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.
Upon further review...the beat did lightweight carry him...hmm...for some reason i still rock with Waynes a lil bit more....but let it be knownthe boy G.o.D. murked it.

laugh.gif
No thread hi-jack, but "orphan" is definitely in there.

Do not step to me- I'm awkward, I box lefty
An orphan, my pops left me and often my momma wasn't home.

Duke lost and now this?
smh.gif
Your whole life is one Big L

WhUtIzIt wrote:

dreClark wrote:

Seymore CAKE wrote:

nerd.gif

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with the Waynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.

dreClark wrote:

Just straight butchered those lines
smh.gif

so who's right and who is wrong? cuz i just listened to this track the other day. ummm, no one has answered my question when glory or death is coming?!i'll be the first to give it a listen.

Back
Top Bottom