☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 60): "Redomption" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

am i the only one who thought the golf scenes were bad? ari looks horrible trying to swing a golf club and phil better not quit his day job.

Originally Posted by KICX

Originally Posted by hediondo19

Dana Gordon will be the new studio head. She used to be one step below Alan didn't she? The boys have had nothing but bad news it seems for the past season and half, they have to get something good once in awhile. Phil M. was a really really bad actor.
Ari got her fired, But it would be interesting what they throw out next week so I'll be watching.
Word... she got fired in season 3 after she told Ari that Alan/Warner Bros. bought the script to the Ramones* movie just to spite Vince which ledto Ari getting fired. BTW - That's the same movie Bob was pitching to Alan on the golf course.
nerd.gif

And she works for a new studio - remember the SILO film?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"Is it bro? .."
- Drama

He delivered that line perfectly.
pimp.gif
IMO, Drama has been the MVP of this season so far.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by dland24

Are you kidding me homie?
laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? Does E become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

Why the *%%$ would Ari take Alans job? Why would E replace Ari with little to no experience as an agent? That makes no sense
indifferent.gif

One of the lines from the preview for next week was Ari contemplating taking Alan's job so it would only make sense that some kind of offer or something was put out there for the thought to cross his mind. I think the exact line was "if I took this job, Vinnie is in the movie."

Someone who is not so quick to judge. Thank you Pro. And for the rest of you, it isnt an "idea" or prediction of mine. Maybe you guys should figureout what ? means. It was a question. A question that was inspired by the preview.

So again, do you guys think Ari will be offered Alan's job?

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

If you think Amanda is hot on Entourage, peep her in Californication. great show as well.
That's not her. That actress' name is Paula Marshall.

I thought Ari was going to lose it laughing too. It shows something about his character.

Dom made me feel bad for not liking him before.
smh.gif

Drama/Turtle was classic.
pimp.gif

This was more of a plot developmental episode then anything.

Hands down my favorite episode thus far of this season. Drama is too much and the angle they played for Dom was actually good. Are they really going to killhis character off with cancer? Alan dying was hands down the highlight of the episode, I hate that douche. Hopefully things get better for Vince soon.

i kind of like this direction with dom. i heard about the terminal illness thing, but i kind of dig this 3rd strike angle...
ari scurrying up the hill to get a doctor was comedy, for some reason...
interesting angle w/ vince and bow wow shooting that pilot... i wonder where that will go...
lol @ drama w/ all his "sexual harrassment" cases... "i dont tell you everything..."

good episode. didnt see the clip for next week, but im sure it will be awesome.

Originally Posted by Bwood56

did any one notice that when drama was talking to turtle, when turtle peaced out on him in the Lincoln, that the same chick walked by three times ?!?!?.. i was like
eek.gif
, typo on the directors part lol

yeah that was really weird i think she appeared 4 times
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom