☆☆✰☻✇----NT, POST YOUR DOG aka Help me choose a breed of dog VOL. NO CATS ALLOWED----☆â˜

NT Im currently in the market for a dog but Im confused on what breed to get. I was thinking bout getting a English Bulldog but I wanna explore my options.
School me on the diff breeds and please post pics of your current dog
smile.gif

I think it comes down to how active you will be with your dog, and the size dog you're looking for.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I think it comes down to how active you will be with your dog, and the size dog you're looking for.
I'll be semi active with it..take it for walks and what not..and I dont want nothing too big..medium to small dogs

yellow lab, friendliest and most loyal dog you will ever have
pimp.gif

edit: never mind you wanted medium size

My baby doll Bulma the Boston Terrier, she's 5 months now
eek.gif
summerflew. Hilarious, I love their personalities.

although these are a few weeks old, both her ears are up now

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Jada the Killa Chihuahua...she's annoying as #%$+ thou, like a needy woman[/color]
laugh.gif

4618_605023885264_14315986_35922130_4163882_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My baby doll Bulma the Boston Terrier, she's 5 months now
eek.gif
summer flew. Hilarious, I love their personalities.

although these are a few weeks old, both her ears are up now

So cute. I like her asymmetrical mask. Bostons are without a doubt my favorite small breed. I can't wait to get one myself.

Sophie, a Scottish Terrier. She had parvo when she was a puppy so she's a little bit smaller than the standard size.

Pick a dog that fits your needs, because if you pick the wrong breed, believe me, it's going to be hell. I've rescued a young basset hound and abrindle pit w/ 6 pups this month because of @%@$@@% idiots who can't take care of their pets and view them as disposable. So do some research anddefinitely find a dog that you can take care of.

Back
Top Bottom