☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I figured something like this would happen. Owners would look foolish if this happened right after all that talk of competitive balance.  

My female friend that's a Laker fan is complaining talking about this is BS, what about those mothereffers in Miami?!? I just want to tell her to please close her mouth and stop tweeting when she knows NOTHING.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I honestly agree with the owners' position here. Let someone buy the team first before making such big moves. This deal makes the team far less attractive, prolonging the NBA's holding and hurting the league. No league wants to have to own one of its teams.
Contraction

CP3 Chris Paul

WoW
3 minutes ago

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

CP3 better get the union involved or some +!!*. What kind of $$$* blocking +!!* is this? This can't be real life.
http://twitter.com/#!/CP3/status/144962250854248448

This is actually good news for the Lakers. Pau is definitely gone for sure now. He's too sensitive to ever play again in LA. He'll take this personally.

Am I the only NBA fan that wanted this trade to go through? Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen. LA will be beatable with ease without them two.

ODOM was dead crying on the steven a smith show
frown.gif

I FEEL BADDD for the Laker fans
frown.gif
Odom and Gasol for cp3? ITS NOT WORTH IT!

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Am I the only NBA fan that wanted this trade to go through? Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen. LA will be beatable with ease without them two.
Shut your mouth fool phoenix would struggle against LA if Luke was starting at the 4.

So this means that Chris Paul can not be traded to any team now. Do the owners expect dude to resign there? 
laugh.gif

[h3]
[h3]NBA Kills Trade Of Paul To Lakers[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 8:59 PM EST

Paul_Chris_noh_110310.jpg

The blockbuster Chris Paul trade is off, according to ESPN's Marc Stein. Other media outlets are now reporting that sources have confirmed that the trade is dead.

NBA owners have pushed David Stern to kill a proposed trade that would send Paul to the Lakers from the NBA-owned Hornets.

Owners were irate with Stern during Thursday's Board of Governors meeting.

Hornets' GM Dell Demps received pressure from the NBA to back out of the agreed-upon trade and keep Paul, say sources.
[/h3]

im confused so is he a laker or still a hornet
what did david stern do
EDIT:

never mind thank you david stern
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

send him to the knicks

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

My female friend that's a Laker fan is complaining talking about this is BS, what about those mothereffers in Miami?!? I just want to tell her to please close her mouth and stop tweeting when she knows NOTHING.
The hell is stopping you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Shut your mouth fool phoenix would struggle against LA if Luke was starting at the 4.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif