☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I always thought it was a conflict of interest that the NBA owned a team. Makes no sense.

This is really risky for LA if they can't get Howard.

If Bynum goes down again, they don't even have odom anymore.

I would imagine that they tried to swap Bynum for Paul first (troublesome knee for troublesome knee) and were rebuffed

Owners? More like Grousbeck. 
"Oh well, if we can't get him, then...." 
laugh.gif

I don't see the problem with this deal if I'm an owner.

I would have a problem with a Bynum/Dwight swap.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski -

As SI.com reports, the Lakers, Hornets and Rockets are engaged in 3-way talks on deal that would send Chris Paul to Lakers.

INSANE

Trolling…Gotta be... right?

Welp, so much for that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait...They Really are Trolling, I knew it.
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
NBA owners have pushed commissioner David Stern to kill the deal sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell Y! Sports.
@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
It was not immediately clear, sources said, if three-way trade involving Hornets, Lakers and Rockets is merely snagged or in jeopardy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Owners were irate in Board of Governors meeting with Stern, livid that the league-owned Hornets were allowed to make Paul deal, sources say.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd pay ANYTHING to have sat in at that meeting. Just to see the reaction from dudes like Gilbert, Jordan, Buss, Stern, etc.

Hating #*% owners ain't letting the Lakers cook.
laugh.gif

Absolute comedy. I hope all you geniuses who were backing the owners during the lockout are reading this. These are the people with whom you placed your faith in. Wipe the egg off your faces.

Back
Top Bottom