☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Chuck and Reggie need to be put on a game together once a week. As bad as that game was the commentary was
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
 So many lulz
Wow, Joe Johnson & Josh Smith either bricking or airballing 3s near the end pretty much epitomized that game 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Hawks are garbage. No killer instinct whatsoever.

Reggie and Charles= funny and annoying all at once. If i hear Reggie joke about trading wade and james again......ughhhh

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Reggie Miller: "A big win for the heat, and a black eye for the hawks..."

Charles: "Yea and I wish I could punch em' in the other eye..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chuck makes Reggie almost tolerable to listen to

Originally Posted by srvballer

Jeff Teague sucks at basketball

ACC defense on full display. And I thought Clemson was bad. Chalmers was getting to the rim at will. Looking like Rose out there, who also torched Teague this week. Did I mention he can't shoot?
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

For those of you who couldn't see (via stream of local channel)...Bynum came down limping on the final play of the half after he scored. 
It was a scary sight at first, but he told Coach Brown he was fine and seemed to walk to the locker rooms okay. Hoping it isn't anything serious.

Damn, and I gave him til game 35. Guess I was being too generous

Houston Rockets guard Kyle Lowry has been charged with one count of misdemeanor battery by the Clark County District Attorney's office in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Las Vegas Justice Court issued a summons for Lowry to appear before it on Feb 2.

If convicted, Lowry faces up to six months in the Clark County Detention Center and/or a fine of not more than $1,000.

---------------------------------------

The warrant goes on to allege that after Lowry walked away, Robinson went to the designated area for officials to change shoes and clothing, and she was hit with a basketball at a high rate of speed.
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.myfoxhouston.c...with-misdemeanor-battery[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Damn Lowry! A little too aggressive 

4 minutes into the 3rd, and this game has been more exciting than the entire ATL/MIA game was.

Even though we're being outplayed right now, this game is entertaining as hell...
Such a relief to see some good basketball after that ATL game
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and i'm not just saying that because I'm a Lakers fan 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Tell me #6 aint felton.. dude out ther looking like Jamal tinsley

He looks so out of shape but he's a definite upgrade over Dre Miller

I was about to make jokes but I he just went coast to coast on the lakers twice in a row. smh

And right after the break.. Kobe comes back and hits a Tre after fallin on that wrist....
pimp.gif
.. dude is an animal

roll.gif
@ the look of disgust when chuck brings up the hawks lol

Back
Top Bottom