☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

great win again by Portland, beating OKC & then LA.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

looking forward to Shaq's analysis of this game

shaq gonna make some noise after each shot, "yacka" portland looks solid. remember, they played dallas tough in the playoffs.

Kobe 6-24 in his career at the Rose Garden. All he's accomplished, (and it's amazing) but he can't solve Portland. great win, blazers!
pimp.gif

Anyone else notice how Shaq just yells out random 1 liners throughout highlights as oppose to actually analyzing any specific play/players

he just yells out "yackyack" or "i see you blahblahblah" etc. #fatbastard

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Blazers are for real this season. I like their mix of size, athleticism, shooting and defense.
I would too but Kerr made a good point about their big men depth. One of the few teams I'm not surprised if I hear about a injured player. If they stay healthy like Crash said though, they're a problem.

roll.gif
YAKYAK

laugh.gif
guess I'm no the only one who realized all Shaq does is yell out the players' names in the highlight reels instead of adding any analysis

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Just imagine if Oden and Roy would have stayed healthy.
Wouldn't be the same though. With those two, Portland slows it down a lot. The way the team is constructed now they're exciting because they're running a lot more. But come playoffs when the game slows down and things get more physical, that's when you want the Brandon Roy tempo.

Also, can the league please stop scheduling the Lakers on Tuesday night. They win fan night all the time no matter what garbage team they're playing. Thanks to the ******ed Laker fans, we get to watch them play the god-awful Suns instead of the Chicago-Minnesota game.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Great win by the Kings. Coming back from 21 down
pimp.gif
 Gonna have to watch the replay. I thought it was gonna be one of those games so I changed the channel. Congrats on Smart's first game win.
pimp.gif

john-wall-doing-the-dougie-o.gif

cousins-o.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Blazers are for real this season. I like their mix of size, athleticism, shooting and defense.
I would too but Kerr made a good point about their big men depth. One of the few teams I'm not surprised if I hear about a injured player. If they stay healthy like Crash said though, they're a problem.

roll.gif
YAKYAK
Good point.

Aldridge is in the prime of his career, but expecting him to play 40 minutes a night during this season might be asking too much. Camby and Thomas aren't too far away from retirement and Smith is a cheeseburger away from being really fat.
laugh.gif

Another serviceable guard would be nice too. There's Felton, Matthews and Crawford, then there's a huge drop off with Smith and Williams.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Noskey

What the $*$%, Ivan Johnson was banned from the Korean league?! 
alien.gif
roll.gif

you heard that too? goon tatted on his forehead
smokin.gif

Played football and basketball against him in high school and he was wild back then
laugh.gif
. Totally forgot about dude. Good for him that he's getting some pt.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Great win by the Kings. Coming back from 21 down
pimp.gif

just came home, saw they were down earlier in the game thinking is was over.
eek.gif

good win for them

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Joe Johnson to a max contract is looking like one of the worst signings in the NBA in the past 10 or more years
Pretty sure people thought that the day he signed it.

Back
Top Bottom