☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Pick em apart now, they still got a line drive to the Finals
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Lebron
roll.gif

sick.gif

Is it just me or Clippers have no offense but pass and dribble? 

It's you homie. See yall on saturday *%@+!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Towards the end of the game all I saw give it to billups or Paul and dribble. 
But yeah See you Saturday Go Lakers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We both know that won't happen on saturday
wink.gif

Clips have a similar type of lineup to what the Mavs had that beat the Heat in the Finals. Athletic shotblocking center that can finish inside, small ball backcourt...the Heat couldn't do anything but take jumpshots down the stretch. Billups guarding LeBron at the top of the key like Kidd, LeBron couldn't take advantage.

If this happens in the playoffs to this team again they might as well trade Lebron for a SF, Center, 2 bench players.. I'm dead serious if it happens again in the playoffs he will never get over it and this team never wins a title.. And I would put money on if they got 2 good starters and 2 decent role players for Lebron that new Heat team wins 2-3 championships.

It is pitiful. It is disgusting.. It is baffling.. It is unexplainable.. It is unacceptable.. It is shocking.. And it has been the norm for almost 4years..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

refs gotta get better ...

lebron has to get better ... damn near a decade in the league ... pathetic

roll.gif
@ the heat ... i wonder what d wade thinks about his boy right now
What ever he thinks about him, he should think the same about himself, cause he was straight garbo tonight too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Skip Bayless & Stephen A are gonna come all over themselves tomorrow

Them and all the Lebron detractors/haters.
laugh.gif

Deservedly so too.

Chris Paul's performance.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

refs gotta get better ...

lebron has to get better ... damn near a decade in the league ... pathetic

roll.gif
@ the heat ... i wonder what d wade thinks about his boy right now
What ever he thinks about him, he should think the same about himself, cause he was straight garbo tonight too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Skip Bayless & Stephen A are gonna come all over themselves tomorrow

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see skip's antics

NaS retweeted a stat..

Heat had one field-goal the final 12 and a half minutes. It was by Mario Chalmers. And it's not because Wade/Bosh/Bron weren't shooting.

Back to back games where MIA kept the opposition in the game with their poor free throw shooting. You don't expect that from a veteran laden team

Lmaooooo I always enjoy Lebron choke in the 4th quarter. He's a natural born loser 
laugh.gif

Maybe they should have paid closer attention to the Bulls/ Clippers game and this loss wouldnt have happened 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Who won though?
happy.gif
Why so sensitive though? Homers can't take any damn constructive criticism I swear.
sensitive after a W?
laugh.gif

ok comedian guy
Cmon son. Blake taking 20 footers is not good offense. Nobody's detracting from your win. Be cool.
I wanna see Blake develop a consistent hook shot so the Clippers can just dump it down to him every time in the 4th.

It's you homie. See yall on saturday *%@+!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Towards the end of the game all I saw give it to billups or Paul and dribble. 
But yeah See you Saturday Go Lakers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We both know that won't happen on saturday
wink.gif
Considering Hitler (stern) took Chris Paul from us and left us with D-Fish. Paul is gonna have a field day, but nobody can guard Bryant right now so we'll see what happens. 
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wade didn't look to good in overtime either.

LeBron obv choked with his FTs but goddamn Wade played terribly. LeBron at least had 13 boards and 7 assists to make up for some his woes...

The offense went cold too. Chalmers was literally the only Heat player who made a shot in the last 10 or so minutes.

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

No.
whos been better so far?  deandre jordan?
Dwight%20Howard%20complains.jpg
wow way to go out on a limb there.  i know most people dont pay much attention to defense but a guard being top 10 in the league in blocks is unreal.  only has 9 less than dwight and dwight has played two more games.  i know dpoy has sort of become dwights consolation prize for not taking that next step and competing for mvp but if wade keeps playing the way he has so far i think he deserves it.

Why the hell they kept giving the ball to Lebron? ... its not like he has a go-to move.. its sickening to think after all these years.. it seemed like this dude doesn't know what to do in crunch time..

Best player in the game ... PHEW!

Back
Top Bottom