☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Felton
Chandler

Gallo

Amare

Mozgov

+ mad cap room

>

Shumpert

Fields

Melo

Amare

T. Chandler

capped out, no 1st round pick this year

Crawford, Z-Bo, Jordan Hill, David Lee, Darko, Nate, Harrington, T-Mac, Q-Rich, Brewer all starters or playing major minutes........lol Knicks

I'd wait until Davis returns & then a month afterwards, maybe heading into the playoffs before I give a final verdict on NY.

BD allows them to run the pick & roll with Amare, which transforms him into a 25+ PPG guy. And then you have Melo.

So, I'd wait a bit before making a decision either way about the Knicks.

Buc Em...if you had less than 7 NBA teams, it'd be easier to tell you sit down and shut up.

You're implying that we ever found a winning role with Jamal that worked in NY.
or that we weren't clearing cap space of the disaster Isiah caused
or that NoSharington and Jamal weren't a part of the same trade so your logic is fugazi

That Z-Bo wasn't a black hole on every team until he finally grew up in Memphis

That Jordan Hill isn't just Jordan Hill, the cost of getting rid of Jeffries' last $12 mil we owed him

That it cost us our last 1st rounder and this year's to get T-Mac, who turned out to have no legs at all and was only good for 6 games out of the 30 he played for us

So Lee could've done what Amar'e did before the Melo trade, including luring Melo?

So suddenly it wasn't Boston that finally got Naterob to shut up, grow up and play the right way?

You're acting like Q-Rich didn't get traded 4 times in that very same summer?

Oh.

Great job by the Nuggets, one of my favorite teams in the league. Nice to see Lawson doing his thing 
pimp.gif

Also, I'm still waiting for Kobe to drop 40 on a team that's actually good 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Great job by the Nuggets, one of my favorite teams in the league. Nice to see Lawson doing his thing 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

I don't understand why people say stuff like this....its Kobe. 

1) He scored 40 then he's doing it now.  Its impressive.
2) Do you really think he isnt capable of scoring 40 vs. a "good" team?

C'mon man I've never seen people disrespect a legend as much as people do Kobe.  You probably said "its the raptors" after he scored 81

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Felton
Chandler

Gallo

Amare

Mozgov

+ mad cap room

>

Shumpert

Fields

Melo

Amare

T. Chandler

capped out, no 1st round pick this year

Crawford, Z-Bo, Jordan Hill, David Lee, Darko, Nate, Harrington, T-Mac, Q-Rich, Brewer all starters or playing major minutes........lol Knicks

ya because being mediocre before the melo trade was great for the knicks and being garbage for a whole decade with the crawford and zbo roster really helped 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

How long till someone makes a gif of lebron with his tongue?

LEBRON-TONGUE.gif
I literally
sick.gif
'd when I saw them linger on that shot for that long.

I was like... "JESUS MAN HOW LONG IS THIS DUDE GONNA LICK HIS LIPS."
I'm calling it early, but this will be the gif of the year.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

pimp.gif

grin.gif

C'mon man I've never seen people disrespect a legend as much as people do Kobe.  You probably said "its the raptors" after he scored 81
I'm just playing devils advocate 
laugh.gif
. No hate/disrespect towards Kobe at all. I'll be checking that game tonight to see what he does 
pimp.gif

Wilbon said the Heat would lose less than 10 games? You know these guys on tv, the only they have over us who aren't on tv, is that they have a degree and they're on tv. For him to say that, is misinformed, stupid, and cheerleaderish. The Heat have the same problems they had last year, but they also have something else, a year older Wade. Still not sold on the Heat until they trade #6 or Wade. They don't compliment each other, and they get in each other way. And this dude #6 still won't consistently post up, unbelievable. This is a make or break year for them, because they are getting older (especially Wade), and some of these young teams are getting better, just saying. #6 still a sucka
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

as a unc fan i never thought danny green would be a solid role player but dude is def doing his thing this year
pimp.gif
......last year he looked bad and i thought he wouldn't even be on an opening day roster but he def surprised me

pimp.gif
He's definitely surprising me as well.

Wait how can LeBron relate to Tebow when he doesn't get it done in the 4th quarter?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

pimp.gif

grin.gif

It's not like he wasn't making a valid point though.

Originally Posted by PMatic

30t6p3b.gif

Yea he's the real deal... He has that herky jerky game that made Manu so difficult to guard when he first got to the league and he passes like Nash.  Definitely did the right thing with holding on to his rights
laugh.gif

Sidenote:  I'm extremely disappointed in your "This is the best Kyrie we're going to see. I'm sure how high his ceiling is" wave you were on last night.  You do realize that he only played 11 college games and is only 11 games into his FIRST NBA season right?  So technically he's only 22 games removed from HS ball bro.

I tweeted I wasn't sure how high his ceiling was, but he was very good nonetheless. 
grin.gif

I know he'll get better in time.

dat pass to Ellington in the corner. 
pimp.gif
 smooth

I been holding off on this question but...

Who would you rather have Rubio or Wall? 

Wall = athletic, potential thru the roof.  plays defense. passes well. still doesn't understand changing pace.

Rubio= long, great passer. smart player.  slow of foot on defense but still lanky with good anticipation.

Honestly right NOW. im going Rubio.  Next year or in the future Wall could be a monster.

Back
Top Bottom