☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

pimp.gif
deron williams

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by JD617

Wow, that would be great for the Celtics. Atlanta in the 1st round and the Philly/Indiana winner in the 2nd.

Absolutely no way in hell that Atlanta holds onto the #2 seed for the rest of the season.

Well, no kidding.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I would love to play OKC first and end up playing the Spurs or Utah in the 2nd round. 

oh, you would beat OKC?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shut yo trollin #+! up @#!. You still won't even put your money where your mouth is
Thanks Minnesota for beating Dallas. 
pimp.gif
 Now, Golden State needs to do me a favor and beat Portland.
how am i trollin?

and money for what exactly??
nerd.gif

oh, you would beat OKC?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shut yo trollin #+! up @#!. You still won't even put your money where your mouth is
Thanks Minnesota for beating Dallas. 
pimp.gif
 Now, Golden State needs to do me a favor and beat Portland.
how am i trollin?

and money for what exactly??
nerd.gif
About the Grizz not making the playoffs..
nerd.gif

JapanAir21
pimp.gif

Like I said in the Laker thread: I've been saying this since like the 2nd or 3rd game of the season that Chris Paul has definitely brought this attitude to the Clippers of playing the refs.

Your teams are going to have to watch out for these fugazi, 'act tough when the refs AREN'T looking, act like innocent, peace-making victims when the refs ARE looking'.

Blake attempting a 3 and Deandre putting the ball on the floor consecutive possessions aren't going to get the Clips a win.

come on fellas

What are kobe's shooting percentages like in the clutch this year? I swear everytime I see him in the final 4 minutes he's bricking a jumper he has no business taking.

That Clippers team was a mess the last few minutes. But that's Vinny Del Negro for you. Mo Williams>>>Chauncey Billups.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That Clippers team was a mess the last few minutes. But that's Vinny Del Negro for you. Mo Williams>>>Chauncey Billups.
absolutely. but chauncey defends 2's better. and i like Mo off of the bench getting his JET on.

Back
Top Bottom