☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Beware The Underdog:
Damn I haven't seen a LA game in a min but confetti at the end....OF A REGULAR SEASON GAME WIN?????

eyes.gif

We haven't won in a minute.
laugh.gif
#feelsgoodman

Mo Williams needs to play more. He's earned it with his play. Chauncey hasn't. Of course, VDN sucks and won't ever figure out a good rotation. I've been complaining about the rotation since the beginning.Edit: Butler only had 16!?!?! He had 11 in the first two minutes of the game! Smh.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Damn I haven't seen a LA game in a min but confetti at the end....OF A REGULAR SEASON GAME WIN?????

eyes.gif
I haven't watch Spurs game in a minute but damn they really retired Bruce Bowen number ?
laugh.gif
That's the best they got ?

laugh.gif
Come on man this is the lakers we talking about. They should save that stuff for the finals. Whats that?.....Oh they are no longer contenders???

Oh......will congrats on tying up the battle of LA series.
smokin.gif

But Chauncey wasn't really guarding anybody, he was just lounging around Metta, so in that case put in the guy who is prolly your actual best shot maker in Mo. Why do people act like Chauncey Billups is Michael *@$!!+! Jordan and he can't get his +!* benched. The over-respect he gets is truly astounding to me.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^When was the last time yall made it to the Finals?
See you're not getting the point. This is the lakers. Why celebrate regular season wins when they have 16 banners in the rafters?

Like the SPURS have four up there and I have never once see them pull that crap.
laugh.gif

Just find it kinda odd.

they drop purple and gold streamers down from the rafters and play "I Love LA" after every win, for as long as i can remember

eyes.gif
I see it's been a min because they do this after EVERY home win. Its been that way since they opened staples.....SMH.

Originally Posted by tupac003

eyes.gif
I see it's been a min because they do this after EVERY home win. Its been that way since they opened staples.....SMH.
lol haters gon hate, thinking hes slick with that comment.

I know there's only a handful of people on here who give two $%s about the Nuggets, but I figured I'd post the first episode of The Association in this thread in case somebody who wanted see it, missed it.

The confetti !%%# has been confusing me too. The last Philly win I recall it falling while AI was being interviewed.

I was shocked and appalled.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kevin Love is making Dallas his *%+++ this year. Jesus.
Might have something to do with you saying you'd take Kris Humphies over him.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I know there's only a handful of people on here who give two $%s about the Nuggets, but I figured I'd post the first episode of The Association in this thread in case somebody who wanted see it, missed it.
appreciate it. love these behind the scenes shows.

^
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Who's stupid enough to make that statement.

Dallas just doesn't have anyone with the size and athleticism to match up with him. Marion is the best we got, and I think with a concerted effort he'd do well against him, but there's other guys on the floor that Marion matches up better against, and that's why we didn't see it much.

And that's the kind of crap that bugs me about Chris Paul. I understand his talent is unlimited, but his attitude is what bugs me. It's the same thing that bugs me about Russell Westbrook. When anything bothers him, or a foul doesn't go his way, he throws three-year old temper tantrums. It's different from Sheed, because Sheed just didn't give a damn in general. It's the whining that gets to me. Flailing your arms, flopping and begging for calls is one thing, but seeing him whine and nag to refs frustrates me to no end. Play basketball. You're really good at it, so focus harder on that.

Also, no one has really talked about him, but David Lee is having a great year. He's fringe 20/10 again. Last year he seemed very uninterested at times, and wasn't getting very much respect, but this year he's really working hard out there and it's paid off. There isn't much difference in his stats, but from what I've watched of him (maybe a half dozen games), he's looked very focused out there to help his team, and be more involved on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom