☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yeah I got you.

Bulls would win in 5 if they meet the Pacers

Pacers = Hawks... They ain't ever gonna be in the ECF

quoted for future failure.

Now ECF is a reach for this pacers team but they can beat the bulls in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Damn I haven't seen a LA game in a min but confetti at the end....OF A REGULAR SEASON GAME WIN?????

eyes.gif
I see it's been a min because they do this after EVERY home win. Its been that way since they opened staples.....SMH.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blazers21NTNP:
I know there's only a handful of people on here who give two $%s about the Nuggets, but I figured I'd post the first episode of The Association in this thread in case somebody who wanted see it, missed it.

Awesome piece. I saw it when it came on last night and loved it.

9g8vav.png

I have a morning routine of scanning through various statistical leaderboards to stay on top of the trends across the league. 

One thing struck me this morning: 

The separation between LeBron James' production and the rest of the NBA. 

LeBron ranks first in player efficiency rating (PER) and is head-and-shoulders above the competition, or at least those who have played more than five games (excludes Manu Ginobili). 

In fact, the difference between LeBron James (33.5 PER) and second-place Kevin Durant (26.5 PER) is the roughly the same difference between Durant and Sundiata Gaines (19.4, 52nd place). 

Sundiata Gaines! 

To illustration the separation, I offer you the following chart, which displays PER against minutes per game and colors the players by their age (older the bolder)

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Link

If you click the link the data is interactive and you can see the individual players. And yes, before people chime in with anything about postseason or clutch or hairlines, that's not the point.. just the production and efficiency are insane.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yeah I got you.

Bulls would win in 5 if they meet the Pacers

Pacers = Hawks... They ain't ever gonna be in the ECF

quoted for future failure.

Now ECF is a reach for this pacers team but they can beat the bulls in a 7 game series.

I'm not even trying to come across as a homer because I call a spade a spade... But you really believe they can beat us in a 7 game series?

We didn't have our 2nd leading scorer & the one of the best perimeter defenders play at all and our shooting guard who's one of the most consistent shooters in the game went 6/20... Not to mention we got damn near no production from our bench which is highly unusual and one of our key components of our defense was out as well.  Yet we only lost by 5...

You really think they could beat us in a 7 game series?

itsaboutthattime:
DiPlOmAt TDOt:

tumblr_lye8ugd1bT1qcmnsoo1_500.gif

CharlesOakley34 Charles Oakley

Watching first take , they showing pgasol touch chris p head, he should hit him in the head with the ball, that a no, touch man head,I wish

But Oak:

108458_Lakers_Hornets_Basketball.jpg

Bet he ain't do Kobe like that.
laugh.gif
Paul and Oak should stop dancing around this issue the way they are and just call it what it is: Paul has no respect for Pau. Not a big deal. Just call it what it is.

I was watching the highlights of the lakers/clippers game and Neil Everett called Metta World Peace "The Artest formerly known as Ron"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I know there's only a handful of people on here who give two $%s about the Nuggets, but I figured I'd post the first episode of The Association in this thread in case somebody who wanted see it, missed it.

wasnt the Celtics episodes last year an hour long?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

itsaboutthattime:
DiPlOmAt TDOt:

tumblr_lye8ugd1bT1qcmnsoo1_500.gif

CharlesOakley34 Charles Oakley

Watching first take , they showing pgasol touch chris p head, he should hit him in the head with the ball, that a no, touch man head,I wish

But Oak:

108458_Lakers_Hornets_Basketball.jpg

Bet he ain't do Kobe like that.
laugh.gif
Paul and Oak should stop dancing around this issue the way they are and just call it what it is: Paul has no respect for Pau. Not a big deal. Just call it what it is.

Paul should have respect for Pau, dude brought us 2 rings.
Whole clipper team is a bunch of floppers and fake tough guys 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

If I remember correctly didn't the Pacers also celebrate a little too much after winning at Staples last year. I remember a few of our players, including Kobe, saying something similar to what Rose said.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

laugh.gif
sick.gif
But why though? Why should Paul care about Pau bringing the Lakers 2 rings? Makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
sick.gif
But why though? Why should Paul care about Pau bringing the Lakers 2 rings? Makes no sense to me.
Basically what I'm saying is that he is a champion. Isn't the whole league about winning? And people who win are respected? I'm not talking bout Brian Scal, he didn't even play and has a ring, but Gasol was the second best player on our team both times. Respect winners, Cp3 hasn't even got out of the second round.  

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Basically what I'm saying is that he is a champion. Isn't the whole league about winning? And people who win are respected? I'm not talking bout Brian Scal, he didn't even play and has a ring, but Gasol was the second best player on our team both times. Respect winners, Cp3 hasn't even got out of the second round.  
Your thought process makes absolutely no sense. So you're saying he'd be justified in his actions if it were Amare Stoudemire or Kevin Love and not Pau Gasol because Pau has championships?
What kind of logic is that? 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Your thought process makes absolutely no sense. So you're saying he'd be justified in his actions if it were Amare Stoudemire or Kevin Love and not Pau Gasol because Pau has championships?
What kind of logic is that? 

I'm not talking about the whole head touching thing, that was stupid anyway. I'm talking about Cp saying Gasol is soft (which he is) but CP himself is arguably the biggest flopper in basketball. So he's a hypocrite. 

Flopping and being soft are two different things though. How is he a hypocrite?

MJGREATXII: I'm not talking about that kind of respect.
laugh.gif
It's not like "Oh, you have championships, so you can touch my head."

I mean 'no respect' like… he don't like Pau, he don't think Pau is on his level, Pau ain't got it like that w/ CP3. Feel me? Like if Chris Andersen did what Pau did, CP3 probably has no problem with it. But if Darko did it? Problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MJGREATXII: I'm not talking about that kind of respect.
laugh.gif
It's not like "Oh, you have championships, so you can touch my head."

I mean 'no respect' like… he don't like Pau, he don't think Pau is on his level, Pau ain't got it like that w/ CP3. Feel me? Like if Chris Andersen did what Pau did, CP3 probably has no problem with it. But if Darko did it? Problem.
laugh.gif

I gotcha, when I read it I interpreted it differently, just got out of a english class 
laugh.gif

But @ATGD; flopping is a acting like a little !@#$@, in my opinion that's soft, but to each his own. 

Carry on.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm not even trying to come across as a homer because I call a spade a spade... But you really believe they can beat us in a 7 game series?

We didn't have our 2nd leading scorer & the one of the best perimeter defenders play at all and our shooting guard who's one of the most consistent shooters in the game went 6/20... Not to mention we got damn near no production from our bench which is highly unusual and one of our key components of our defense was out as well.  Yet we only lost by 5...

Yes I do. Yeah I didn't know all that but to say the bulls would take it in 5 is not a good look. Last year the pacers were getting their feet wet in the playoffs.
This year they know what to expect. Also with the addition of Hill and Mr. West both good players will try and help them upset the bulls.

Plus its a lockout season. Anything can and will happen word to the 1999 playoffs.

Yes I do. Yeah I didn't know all that but to say the bulls would take it in 5 is not a good look. Last year the pacers were getting their feet wet in the playoffs.
This year they know what to expect. Also with the addition of Hill and Mr. West both good players will try and help them upset the bulls.

Plus its a lockout season. Anything can and will happen word to the 1999 playoffs.

i understand you thought process but i doubt it would happen & i also think if we meet in the playoffs again it will be a shorter series they added west & hill but hill cant stay with rose & west can be fased out by taj -dead serious

But, you think Memphis will be a one hit wonder? Shut up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom