☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So Clippers signing Chandler would get Paul to them so that means they're not resigning DeAndre Jordan?
nerd.gif
that actually makes sense
I didn't read the article in depth but he'd have to be included in a deal so I guess they'd have to resign him and trade him to NO in that proposed deal.

Jordan > Chandler imo.

Outside of athleticism how is this eras PG's soooo much better than those from the past? They don't have legit 5's to drop the ball to so they shoot shoot shoot... Personally I think they're all overrated... They haven't achieved anything...
Edit: Take some of that back, CP3 & Deron are real deal... Nash & Kidd are certified... everyone else, fakererz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Celtics have reportedly changed their stance on whether they'd require a long-term commitment before trading for Paul. It was believed to be a requisite to a deal getting done when SI.com first reported their interest in Paul. Sources said their offer includes point guard Rajon Rondo, a 2012 top-10 protected first-round pick from the Clippers, second-year guard Avery Bradley and rookie guard Marshon Brooks. Another source said restricted free agent Jeff Green would likely be part of that deal as well.

Link

there they go
eyes.gif

My prediction:

Celtics make the trade for CP3 without his long-term commitment. They then sign Dwight in the off-season since they'll have money and KG will come off the books (he'll likely stick around for cheap). CP3 extends, then he and Dwight form a duo in Boston, and then I promptly kill myself.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Outside of athleticism how is this eras PG's soooo much better than those from the past? They don't have legit 5's to drop the ball to so they shoot shoot shoot... Personally I think they're all overrated... They haven't achieved anything...
Edit: Take some of that back, CP3 & Deron are real deal... Nash & Kidd are certified... everyone else, fakererz
laugh.gif
What fantastic analysis.

It seems like teams in the running for Chandler are getting thin outside of LAC and GS.

I guess he really does want to return to California though?

If Clippers land Chandler and trade DeAndre for Paul that would work pretty well, except I don't think it can be pulled off.

If the Clippers sign DeAndre, that'd be around 8 million a year. That would put them too close to the cap to allow them to sign Chandler, so unless they revise the deal, and let DeAndre walk, it seems difficult.

Similar situation for GS. They'd for sure have to cut or amnesty someone. Acquiring Paul would mean taking back 16 million, but then also signing Tyson will at least be 12 million.

That just doesn't work in Golden State. New Orleans wouldn't want any of the big contracts from Golden State, that is too much of a burden. They won't trade both Monta and Steph for Paul, that just doesn't make sense. Even if they amnesty Andris, the most they could sign Tyson for is about 9-10 million a year, something I know the Mavericks could trump.

Working with the numbers, I just don't see how Tyson and Paul can end up together.

Tyson would have to take a huge discount, which I don't think he would do.

I want to see how this all plays out.. December 25th can't come soon enough...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My prediction:

Celtics make the trade for CP3 without his long-term commitment. They then sign Dwight in the off-season since they'll have money and KG will come off the books (he'll likely stick around for cheap). CP3 extends, then he and Dwight form a duo in Boston, and then I promptly kill myself.

EvSeH.gif

I don't understand how th NBA can trade cp anywhere. They are going to look horrible no matter where he goes.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JD617

Top PG's
nerd.gif

In order:

CP3

Dwill

Rose

Westbrook

Nash

Rondo

Parker

Curry

Looks good if you switch Deron and Rose.
not sure if serious...

Is it that crazy to think Rose is better than Deron at this point? Or are you just trolling as usual, Mateen.
eyes.gif

My prediction:

I've been trying to avoid thinking about this because I don't want to get my hopes up.
laugh.gif

If that's the case Dwight's gonna have to man up and get over his aversion to cold weather.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
What fantastic analysis.
Why thank you Watson...

Originally Posted by JD617

My prediction:

I've been trying to avoid thinking about this because I don't want to get my hopes up.
laugh.gif

If that's the case Dwight's gonna have to man up and get over his aversion to cold weather actually want to play for Boston. 
But yeah, if that happens suicide seems like a decent option. When does that New England deal with the devil expire, JD? Such fortune has to be unholy. 

What indisputable evidence do we really have to point to that suggests Deron Williams is better than Derrick Rose? I'd say he was a little bit of a better distributor. Other than that...I'm not seeing it.

There's no indisputable evidence that anyone is better than anyone, really.

Also, not going to sit here and complain about who the Mavericks face, but on our back-to-back-to-back are all away games. Although they're in the same state, you'd think that those would be home-stands. That's a lot of traveling in three days.

20 national televised games, 6 more on NBATV, plus maybe a few more on fan night.

About 40% of Mavericks games on TV.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad no TV in the dorm room.........

...Might have to change that.
nerd.gif

Rose
CP3
Deron
Rondo
Westbrook
Nash

not popular nor sensible to most people, I know.

Would take that rumored CP3 (Curry, Udoh, Thompson-essentially CP3+2 1st rounders) deal for the Warriors in a heartbeat.  Instantly makes the Warriors a playoff-caliber team. You absolutely need a superstar on your team in order to realistically contend....the Warriors have to do this if it's really on the table.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
What fantastic analysis.
Why thank you Watson...

During the last great era of 5s, can you name the PGs you speak so highly of that directly benefited from playing with those 5s? I'm trying to make sense of your argument. I mean Derek Harper/Doc Rivers compared to some of this era's top PGs....

Back
Top Bottom