☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by HankMoody

How could Rondo ever be ranked ahead of Rose... how? One is a part, the other is a franchise. One is always in trade rumors, the other is an untouchable.

Let me put it this way....
Yea Rose is legit untouchable right now, but in 10 years Derrick wants to stay... but he isnt as good but has value. You really want to be the GM who trades a 13 year vet from his home town?
So your logic is Rondo is better than Rose because in 10 years, after his 2nd max contract, Rose isn't gonna be as good as he was now and the Bulls MIGHT get rid of him?
roll.gif

Anyways, if Chris Paul is completely healthy then he's the #1 PG in the league unless Rose takes another huge leap. I need to see more than Derek Fisher guarding him to know that he is so until then:

Rose

Paul

Williams

Westbrook

Nash

Rondo

Parker

Wall

Curry

Billups

I'm extremely ingtrigued to see how Billups comes out this year if the Knicks keep him. There were times last year when he got to the Knicks where he looked like he fell off a cliff. I wanna see the real Chauncey back this year with Shumpert, Fields, Melo and Amare.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Oh my god. Shut the $++@ up. All of you. Subject change please. There's not even a possible way for them to get both of them. So stop talking about this. One trade that could be possible for the Lakers is to trade Odom and Artest for Iguodala. That would help them in the present and future, and they wouldn't lose Gasol and Bynum in doing so.

Chris Paul will end up on the Knicks. Dwight will end up on the Nets.
Some of yall are really naive! If any team can pull this off, it would be the lakers. I'm quite sure bryant has/is behind the scene adamantly pressuring Mitch/Buss saying "Please do whatever it takes to get me arguably the best center in the league and if any pull is left please get arguably the best pg so I can get at least one more ring so folks have a stronger argument for me being as good as MJ." 
laugh.gif
 #Clown
With all this said...It will prob go down but will def backfire if they make bryant the go to guy and not the 3rd option which means either way it won't afford them a ring this season. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

with all the trade rumors in the air, you can smell the fear in all the Heat fans...

laugh.gif

fear of what? 

The Only team that even has a chance of beating the heat I think this year are the Mavs and thats only if they shoot like they did last year. But if Miami plays D above the 3 point line, its a WRAP!

Just my Opinion.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Oh my god. Shut the $++@ up. All of you. Subject change please. There's not even a possible way for them to get both of them. So stop talking about this. One trade that could be possible for the Lakers is to trade Odom and Artest for Iguodala. That would help them in the present and future, and they wouldn't lose Gasol and Bynum in doing so.

You are really naive! If any team can pull this off, it would be the lakers. I'm quite sure bryant has/is behind the scene adamantly pressuring Mitch/Buss saying "Please do whatever it takes to get me arguably the best center in the league and if any pull is left please get arguably the best pg so I can get at least one more ring so folks have a stronger argument for me being as good as MJ." 
laugh.gif
 #Clown

With all this said...It will prob go down but will def backfire if they make bryant the go to guy and not the 3rd option which means either way it won't afford them a ring this season. 
laugh.gif
Fixed. 
There is NO chance at the Lakers getting both of them. There is little chance the Lakers get either Dwight or CP3. They have no valuable expiring contracts, no good young players other than Bynum (and he's always injured) and no high draft picks. Accept it and move on.

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

You are really naive! If any team can pull this off, it would be the lakers. I'm quite sure bryant has/is behind the scene adamantly pressuring Mitch/Buss saying "Please do whatever it takes to get me arguably the best center in the league and if any pull is left please get arguably the best pg so I can get at least one more ring so folks have a stronger argument for me being as good as MJ." 
laugh.gif
 #Clown

laugh.gif
Fixed. 
There is NO chance at the Lakers getting both of them. There is little chance the Lakers get either Dwight or CP3. They have no valuable expiring contracts, no good young players other than Bynum (and he's always injured) and no high draft picks. Accept it and move on.

I think what people fail to realize is that come next summer, unless Orlando and n.o make a trade then they'll end up with no draft picks no players and a grim outlook on the future. The fact of the matter is these teams will do what they can to survive. Having pau or Bynum or odom (at any point in their contract) sure better than having nothing. Just sayin

I think rondo is a better pure pg than rose and you can't deny how well he runs that celtics team, although rose is obviously a better scorer. I just don't see the bulls winning championships with rose unless he changes his style of play.

laugh.gif
 #Clown

laugh.gif
Fixed. 
They have no valuable expiring contracts 
so team options arent like expiring contracts?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
 #Clown

laugh.gif
Fixed. 

I think what people fail to realize is that come next summer, unless Orlando and n.o make a trade then they'll end up with no draft picks no players and a grim outlook on the future. The fact of the matter is these teams will do what they can to survive. Having pau or Bynum or odom (at any point in their contract) sure better than having nothing. Just sayin

If they walk where are they gonna sign? Who has cap space next year that's a contender? Nobody. They'll have to either re-up with the same team or go the sign and trade route.
Why would you take a package from the Lakers that brings you no cap relief and no high draft picks? Pau makes $18.7 mill, $19 mill, and $19.3 mill over the next 3 seasons. He'll be 33 when his contract ends. Pau is good enough to get you into the playoffs or close to it. That means your draft pick is late lottery at best. That puts you in the same situation you're already in except you're paying even more for somebody nowhere near as good. How does that help either team rebuild? 
Bynum is good when healthy. If he was on his rookie contract then a deal would probably be done already. But you don't trade your superstar for a constantly injured center with a team option for 2012-13 of $16.1 mill that has to be re-signed. You think he's taking a paycut to re-up on a lottery team? Or do you think the Magic or Hornets are gonna extend him a ridiculous contract while rebuilding?

The Magic and especially the NBA owned Hornets are going to want young, cheap (aka on rookie contracts) players, expiring contracts for cap relief, to ship out one of their own bad contracts (Hedo, Trevor) and high draft picks to help speed up the rebuilding process. The Lakers offer none of that. You don't trade superstars for high priced rentals and late 1st round draft picks. That's stupid.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Steph Curry > John Wall
Right now it's a debate, but I don't think it will be after this year. I think Wall will be a top 5 point guard after this season.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I just don't see the bulls winning championships with rose unless he changes his style of play.

laugh.gif
 The style of play that carried them to the conference finals with Carlos Boozer as their 2nd best player? 

Ok.

Definitely looking forward to the 2011-2012 NBA season and I will be glad when they finally drop the NBA app both the iPad & iPhone.

Chris is about to get traded to a team I despise with fans I despise, and the Hornets are going to get a player I despise back (and another player that Monty Williams worked over in pre-draft workouts)?

This is my sports life.

I hope this Steph for Paul thing doesnt happen. I dont like Chris Paul and really dont want to see Steph leave Gstate. I feel that its the best fit for him right now especially with Mark Jackson as the coach

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I just don't see the bulls winning championships with rose unless he changes his style of play.

laugh.gif
 The style of play that carried them to the conference finals with Carlos Boozer as their 2nd best player? 

Ok.

exactly you dudes & your "knowledge" saying ronho is better than rose
laugh.gif
so your the ones taking the reggie & leaving me the kush thanks

you guys r crazy if u think the clippers are gonna get chris paul without the clippers handing over eric gordon...

chris paul will prolly be a celtic soon....

Back
Top Bottom