☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Happy because I can do a fantasy league now.  I don't think i've finished watching a regular season game in 2 years because games always put me to sleep.

sig check
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

SHOW YOU %#%+@+$ FACES YOU BOSTON FANS SHOW YOUR %#%+@+$ FACES�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jb4ftf.jpg

51y2xl.jpg

ws9pop.jpg

15f0ins.gif

The Celtics' personal toilets are BACK. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hmm, so 66 games and starting about 7.5-8 weeks late. What do you guys think this lockout has done to interest, by way of potential ticket sales?

I need to decide if I should cash in my whole season tickets for the money now (+ 1% interest ) and count on the fact that this lockout business has caused a decreased interest in the Thunder and I'll be able to get them for sub face value because of it and save of the discount or should I keep them and be happy with the $940 rolling over into a Thunder account. I mean, I don't need the money, but if interest has fallen off so bad I can't sell my tickets for games I don't go to and end up losing money that will suck

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Hmm, so 66 games and starting about 7.5-8 weeks late. What do you guys think this lockout has done to interest, by way of potential ticket sales?

I need to decide if I should cash in my whole season tickets for the money now (+ 1% interest ) and count on the fact that this lockout business has caused a decreased interest in the Thunder and I'll be able to get them for sub face value because of it and save of the discount or should I keep them and be happy with the $940 rolling over into a Thunder account. I mean, I don't need the money, but if interest has fallen off so bad I can't sell my tickets for games I don't go to and end up losing money that will suck

I think in your case interest it is not going to fall off because the Thunder are a young promising team. I'm sure everyone in that area has been itching for the season to start. It my case being a Pistons fan, I'm going to feel like I'm stealing tickets because they're going to be so cheap.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

nba_g_bgegts_576.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yessssir!!!!
pimp.gif
   Time for the Clippers to really make some noise. We got youth on our side, so this shortened season should favor us.  Can't wait to see how things go.  

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Idk man...I'm just not that excited about the Sixers this year tbh
laugh.gif
unless Turner finally goes off on teams and Vucevic ends up not being Jason Smith v2.

*shrug* But still, NBA is back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 hey man, we got tons of potential, we'll only get better
man i can't go to sleep now :basketballhat
laugh.gif
Yeah you're right...I absolutely hope Philly does great things this year. But at the same time I'm not really gonna get excited about them yet...at least not for the first few games.

I have a feeling they're going to make a bit of a splash in free agency. They have alot of money to offer and they need to do something major to get over the hump of 6-7 seed to the top 4. They have the pieces to be a real good team they just need a #1 option on offense. I don't know who there is out there that they can get though...

Wasn't it said that JR, Wilson Chandler and anybody else that signed over in China couldn't get out?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wasn't it said that JR, Wilson Chandler and anybody else that signed over in China couldn't get out?
They can't opt out but they can be released.

The theory is if they're not released they will stop performing and/or producing.

Chinese teams aren't willing to pay to have a foreign player on the team that isn't going to produce/perform.

really, after all the #@%! that went on...starting on Christmas isn't bad at all.

trying to squeeze in 66 games is idiotic, but they don't want to lose more money at this point..so that was gonna happen.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

anybody got a list of the NBA players who CAN'T get out of their foreign contracts even though the lockout was solved?
Aaron Brooks

Wilson Chandler

J.R. Smith

Kenyon Martin

Yi Jianlian

Chinese teams didn't include opt out clauses, so those guys are stuck. I do remember reading a RealGm wiretap that said a few of them might be waived. I'll try to find the link

Here it is: twitter.com/#!/stein_line_hq/status/130924348663013376

Back
Top Bottom