☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Originally Posted by maddog345

Thaddeus-Young-and-Jrue-Holliday.jpg

LET"S GET IT PHILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  #TEAMSIXERS

Most excited I've been with this teamsince Iverson prime days. #TeamPhillyAllDay!!!

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

anybody got a list of the NBA players who CAN'T get out of their foreign contracts even though the lockout was solved?
Aaron Brooks

Wilson Chandler

J.R. Smith

Kenyon Martin

Yi Jianlian

Chinese teams didn't include opt out clauses, so those guys are stuck. I do remember reading a RealGm wiretap that said a few of them might be waived. I'll try to find the link

Here it is: twitter.com/#!/stein_line_hq/status/130924348663013376
I thought I read something that stated that although the CBA restricted players from opting out of their contracts, the teams could still release them.

it was said that if the lockout ends those players will be waived so they can come back. the teams said it themselves.

cant wait to see if theres an amnesty clause, make free agency even more interesting.

also Pistons tickets better be dirt cheap, will go to a lot of games.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

anybody got a list of the NBA players who CAN'T get out of their foreign contracts even though the lockout was solved?
Aaron Brooks

Wilson Chandler

J.R. Smith

Kenyon Martin

Yi Jianlian

Chinese teams didn't include opt out clauses, so those guys are stuck. I do remember reading a RealGm wiretap that said a few of them might be waived. I'll try to find the link

Here it is: twitter.com/#!/stein_line_hq/status/130924348663013376
I thought I read something that stated that although the CBA restricted players from opting out of their contracts, the teams could still release them.
^ YES THEY CAN & LAST I READ HE WASN'T GETTING ALONG WITH SOMEONE WITHIN THE TEAM I WANNA SAY MANAGEMENT
WE NEED JR SWISH FOR MY BULLIES ASAP!!!!!!!

Strapped up with my Rockets gear and I'm ready
pimp.gif

And my Allen, Pierce, and Garnett shirts in the closet
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

it was said that if the lockout ends those players will be waived so they can come back. the teams said it themselves.

cant wait to see if theres an amnesty clause, make free agency even more interesting.

I'm thinking dirt will be a little more expensive than Pistons' tickets this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Old English

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I'm thinking dirt will be a little more expensive than Pistons' tickets this year.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They Sayig the Xmas games are Knicks vs Celts, Heat vs mavs, and Lakers vs bulls

My body is ready

Back
Top Bottom