☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

no GIF could possibly represent how good I feel! I hope they keep Rose on the Christmas day show.

(plus I don't know how to post them)

Originally Posted by maddog345

Thaddeus-Young-and-Jrue-Holliday.jpg

LET"S GET IT PHILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blue alt's this year?

tumblr_lndj9fq69R1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

Yes Philly will have a blue Alternate this season.

Jazz get a green alternate and the Kings get a black alternate with an old school kings woodmark and i think checkerboard on the sides.

Glad to hear it. So they're planning to work out the language and loose ends on the deal, get the deal approved by both parties, conclude all litigation, have free agency, hold training camp, and play a few exhibition games before the season starts all in just a month? Fun.

Excited to watch the rise of John Wall and the young Wizards; bandwagon seats limited. Oh, and LeBron failing. That's always fun. LOL at the stans starting early. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

LET"S GET IT PHILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blue alt's this year?

Idk man...I'm just not that excited about the Sixers this year tbh
laugh.gif
unless Turner finally goes off on teams and Vucevic ends up not being Jason Smith v2.

*shrug* But still, NBA is back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

LET"S GET IT PHILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blue alt's this year?

laugh.gif
unless Turner finally goes off on teams and Vucevic ends up not being Jason Smith v2.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 hey man, we got tons of potential, we'll only get better
man i can't go to sleep now :basketballhat

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Does anyone know which side caved? Players or Owners?

It seems as if the players took the hit. Losing out on like 300 mil a year. The minor details are yet to come out tho.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blue alt's this year?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 hey man, we got tons of potential, we'll only get better
man i can't go to sleep now :basketballhat
laugh.gif
Yeah you're right...I absolutely hope Philly does great things this year. But at the same time I'm not really gonna get excited about them yet...at least not for the first few games.

On the financial split, the players will receive between 49 and 51 percent of revenues, depending on annual growth. The players had complained prior to Saturday that the owners’ previous offer effectively limited them to 50.2 percent of revenues, but the source said 51 percent was now reasonably achievable with robust growth.

Owners dropped their insistence on what would have been known as the Carmelo Anthony rule, preventing teams from executing extend-and-trade deals similar to the one that sent Anthony from the Denver Nuggets to the New York Knicks last season. This means that if Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and Chris Paul want to leverage their way out of Orlando, New Jersey and New Orleans, they will still be eligible to sign four-year extensions with their current teams before being immediately traded elsewhere.

Teams above the salary cap will be able to offer four-year mid-level exception contracts to free agents each season. Previously, owners were asking that teams be limited to offering a four-year deal one year, a three-year deal the next, then four, then three, etc._ The rookie salary scale and veteran minimum salaries will stay the same as they were last season. Owners had been seeking 12 percent cuts.

Qualifying offers to restricted free agents will become “significantlyâ€

Actually really excited to see chris singleton put the clamps down defensively!!! Cant wait to see john wall (hopefully), make that next step to becoming a top-5 PG. it goes on and on. NBA back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom