☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

CP3 Chris Paul

WoW
That just means he's playing World of Warcraft with Luke Walton and David Stern right now.
Don't forget Adam Morrison. 
laugh.gif

Can't believe the lakers got trolled like that tho. The owners were hatin on us even though we gave up two stars for another? 

you know you laker fans are spoiled when you have to "settle" for plan B: dwight $%!*%@* howard

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Am I the only NBA fan that wanted this trade to go through? Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen. LA will be beatable with ease without them two.
Shut your mouth fool phoenix would struggle against LA if Luke was starting at the 4.
Please explain to me how..

Chris Paul
Kobe
Scrub
Scrub
Bynum (if he's healthy)

.. would beat ANY team in the playoffs?  Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen.  Why Stern, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be interested to see what happens now. I think the timing of everything really screwed up this deal. How can you have a trade of this magnitude on the same day you are ratifying the new CBA, and after all this talk about "competitive balance? CP3 will most likely just walk in the off-season and the Hornets will get nothing for him. There should be some contraction as there are too many poorly run franchises in the NBA that are destined to go nowhere.

I didn't hear anyone besides Cuban complaining when the Hornets dealt Thornton which INCREASED their payroll.

[Jay] Damn n_ at least keep it consistent [/Jay]

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

My female friend that's a Laker fan is complaining talking about this is BS, what about those mothereffers in Miami?!? I just want to tell her to please close her mouth and stop tweeting when she knows NOTHING.
The hell is stopping you?
laugh.gif
PM'd.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by MrONegative

NOOOOOOOOOW the Laker fans know what it feels like...
nerd.gif

I guess we'll have to settle for Dwight

Yes, please settle for not both.

My man
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
WhatsLosinLike[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/08/11 9:25 PM
[/td][td]
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think DFish pulled the plug on it.
eek.gif

Son said I refuse to come off the bench 
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Players are bout to go on strike with this bush league bull
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas yall, Lakers got punked.
roll.gif

[h1]Stern kills Lakers’ deal for Paul[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 21 minutes ago

NBA commissioner David Stern has killed the New Orleans Hornets’ trade of Chris Paul after several owners complained about the league-owned team dealing the All-Star point guard to the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Some owners pushed Stern to demand that trade be nullified, and the Hornets be made to keep Paul on the roster for the foreseeable future, sources said. A chorus of owners were irate with the belief that the five-month lockout had happened largely to stop big-market teams from leveraging small-market teams for star players pending free agency.

All the players involved in the trade have been told to report to their teams for the start of training camp on Friday.

Before Stern intervened, the Lakers had reached an agreement to acquire Paul in a three-team trade that would have cost them Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Under terms of the deal, the Lakers would have sent Gasol to the Rockets. The Hornets would have received Odom, Rockets guards Kevin Martin and Goran Dragic and forward Luis Scola, league sources said.

Houston had also agreed to send a 2012 first-round pick – previously obtained from the Knicks – to New Orleans as part of the package, a source said.

Hornets general manager Dell Demps had informed two of the other finalists for Paul on Thursday evening that he had a deal in place for Paul to go the Lakers, front-office sources said.

Paul had listed the Lakers as one of his preferred destinations, and it became a more clear choice for him on Thursday after the New York Knicks moved to the brink of completing a four-year, $58 million contract for free-agent center Tyson Chandler. The Knicks lost the salary-cap space they would’ve needed to sign Paul this summer, and the Lakers had been pushing hard to close a deal for Paul with Houston and New Orleans.

The Lakers could turn their attention toward using center Andrew Bynum as a trading chip to make a play for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Please explain to me how..

Chris Paul
Kobe
Scrub
Scrub
Bynum (if he's healthy)

.. would beat ANY team in the playoffs?  Losing Gasol, and Odom will be the best thing to ever happen.  Why Stern, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have blacked out when you wrote the first two names.

How do you block a trade just because they don't like what team CP3 is going to? He better not be traded this year at all then!!!

Back
Top Bottom