☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Get this country _ off the stage
im not saying I like country but their fanbase is a hell of alot stronger than rap

their fans actually buy albums

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

And for the record, that's a weak %+% Jay verse...
I thought I was the only one who thought so. Everyone on here sayin Hov killed it must be stans.

Haha go listen to grammy family freestyle and tell me that verse was horrible.
the performance/execution of the verse was weak. Everyone actin like that's the best verse they ever heard and performance they've everseen and it really wasn't that good.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

I still can't believe Boyz II Men was singing background.

unbelievable. talk about falling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

And for the record, that's a weak %!+ Jay verse...

You're Crazy...Listen to those words

He still wouldn't get it.

It would just go right over his head.

If it makes him feel any better when I first heard it I had to rewind it a couple of times just to understand HOW HOT IT WAS. Call it Jay d-riding if you wantbut for dude who said it was garbage for your sake listen to that !#$ 10 more times.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

im not saying I like country but their fanbase is a hell of alot stronger than rap

their fans actually buy albums

704363fa3f6c29c5c5883d8c80d296736e9af393.pjpg
the hell does that have to do with her rambling boutsweet nothings on stage

Let me clear up what I meant... the PEFORMANCE of that verse was weak as hell, just like 95% of his performances have been recently.

i can see how you can say that...
i thought that verse shouldnt have went on that song.... it didnt fit IMO except for the last bar cuz its on topic with the song title.
he should have kept it and dropped it on some song on BP3

Originally Posted by RedMan

And for the record, that's a weak %+% Jay verse...
I thought I was the only one who thought so. Everyone on here sayin Hov killed it must be stans.

Haha go listen to grammy family freestyle and tell me that verse was horrible.
the performance/execution of the verse was weak. Everyone actin like that's the best verse they ever heard and performance they've ever seen and it really wasn't that good.
So the pformance and execution was weak?I thought the topic at hand was the verse being weak?

arigtfo.gif

Joint was the best so far ........ on another note that guitarist was straight
pimp.gif
...... ANYONE KNOW WHO THAT IS

February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."

An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's
Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'

EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

Members of the press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report. When we FIRST
reported this story NO OTHER news source in the world was reporting this. Now it's EVERYWHERE. Any reporters who STEAL this reportis subject to be put ON BLAST!!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."

An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's
Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'

EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

Members of the press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report. When we FIRST

reported this story NO OTHER news source in the world was reporting this. Now it's EVERYWHERE. Any reporters who STEAL this report is subject to be put ON BLAST!!

Chris Brown dipping from the cops... "Let me see if you can run it, run it..."

Back
Top Bottom