♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhhhhh maybe im slow but why are shock g and that humpty hump dude standin next to each other?

aint they the same dude?

it's okay if you're 5'3 my dude.

and its also okay if your one of the simpletons that think every rapper is suppossed to be 6'5 just b/c you put them on a pedastal in your mind...

and somebody fill me in on that damn shock g/humpty deal... lol im obviously outta the loop...

This needs to be explained
Wale gets a lot of unwarranted hate, but this was pointless

Not because of him buying the shoes, but because he just gave them to bloggers who can easily shell out that 3-400 for some 3's if they wanted them

Dude should have went back to his hometown and gave them out or at least have some type of raffle deal or contest for his fans

Why give them to people who can already afford them, or depending on who they are, have already gotten a pair from Nike and could prolly even be their second or third pair

Why not give em back to your peoples

and its also okay if your one of the simpletons that think every rapper is suppossed to be 6'5 just b/c you put them on a pedastal in your mind...

and somebody fill me in on that damn shock g/humpty deal... lol im obviously outta the loop...

My dude I'm 6 feet even and ever celeb outside of snoop and a few others I got to look down to talk too. I mean dudes ain't even breaking the avg height of 5'8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom