♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to be explained​

Wale gets a lot of unwarranted hate, but this was pointless​

Not because of him buying the shoes, but because he just gave them to bloggers who can easily shell out that 3-400 for some 3's if they wanted them​

Dude should have went back to his hometown and gave them out or at least have some type of raffle deal or contest for his fans​

Why give them to people who can already afford them, or depending on who they are, have already gotten a pair from Nike and could prolly even be their second or third pair​

Why not give em back to your peoples​

It really had no meaning, he was lite had a couple homies around and shot the idea of "lets go ball out on something"...
fans get their props but thats were it stops!

how many pairs did Wale pick up?
nerd.gif
Entire stock of Cements (white and black) of Flight Club New York
I guess that's cool but 5 out of all of Flight Club's stock of Cements?
Guess you can't please everybody. Dudes always got a "why" after anything ppl do. Let dude live. He don't owe you nothing.
Lol how is asking why he gave expensive shoes to bloggers who can already get/afford/have a pair rather than some kids in the city "owing me anything" . . . he still would have been balling out, he still would have been able to make that "88" song, it's just pointless to me to give shoes to already rich people who already have pairs if they want em.

Lol how is asking why he gave expensive shoes to bloggers who can already get/afford/have a pair rather than some kids in the city "owing me anything" . . . he still would have been balling out, he still would have been able to make that "88" song, it's just pointless to me to give shoes to already rich people who already have pairs if they want em.
Dude he did what he wanted, no need to ask questions. Sometimes you gotta just be.....

And who told you the profession of all those who received the 3s and if they can afford it or not?

Last edited:

Dude he did what he wanted, no need to ask questions. Sometimes you gotta just be.....

And who told you the profession of all those who received the 3s and if they can afford it or not?
http://rapradar.com/2013/06/12/wale-buys-entire-jordan-3s-at-flight-club/

"Wale recently bought every pair of Jordan III ’88 at NYC’s Flight Club to give away to his industry friends and here’s a recap of his splurge."

He's been dropping them off at radio stations (on Breakfast Club they talked about it) and sending them to bloggers . . . they definitely aren't hurting for that 300-400 bucks

But you're right, if that's who wanted to give them to, then so be it . . .

Man always wondered what happend to " the rugged child"
tumblr_m61bw09Cdb1r1ywcto1_500.jpg

Edit:
Man ever since that horrible original gangster movie never heard from him again, current pic I found tho
shyheim.jpg

Manchild was a dope album.

He was also in In Too Deep with LL and Omar Epps. Underrated flick. Still have it on DVD.

I live and work in Hollywood, half the dudes wear actual Shoe lifts inside there shoes as well.

Tom Cruise is 5'7

Cameron Diaz 5'9 "without 3-4inch heels"

in the 90s when rappers were getting sonned by drug dealers.
they used to say they're all short (with the exception of Jay and a few others) because they're S*** talkers.

:rofl: am I really hearing people shocked that Prodigy is short? He has never looked to be anything taller than a ******. Most of these rappers yall sound shocked over have never even been taller than a woman in their video. With all that said I am surprised to hear pusha is that small, I always figured him to be average height at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom