♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
da foamposite line is slowly becoming an embarrassment, serving da superficial base of bandwagon sneaker consumers, all while

betraying its core fanbase that made them hot in da first place.
The last good pair was the Phoenix Suns pair or the silver/Mango-ish sole pair, I can't remember which came out most recently

They started doing too much by doing the all over prints, bright colors (i remember feeling like the yellow ones were wack), having the eyelet strip and foam be different colors

The ONLY all over print pair that is acceptable are the GREEN (Fighter jets were trash) camo ones . . . I can't remember off the top of my head but didn't they have neon accents and a gum sole? i might have to try and get those

still waiting for them to bring back coppers

also waiting for them to start retroing the flightposites

Last edited:
I rarely check for new releases or keep up to date with Retros anymore, but everytime I go to say NiceKicks etc there is some new foam colorway looking more rediculous then the next.

Nike is a buisness, and a buisness is about making money, but basterdising one of there most infamous shoes for blatant profit just shows that they have no problem tarnishing a "classic" for the almighty dollar.
Would of been nice for them to keep some models a little sacred but hey can't knock the hustle :/

da foamposite line is slowly becoming an embarrassment, serving da superficial base of bandwagon sneaker consumers, all while

betraying its core fanbase that made them hot in da first place.

It's the new-age AF1 my friend - they will keep churning out trash until it sits on shelves.

Feel pretty bad for Gilbert. Yeah he's made a ton of money, but he was one of the best scorers in the league before the knee injuries pretty much ended his NBA career...

I'm almost certain that it was him bringing the gun into the locker room that killed his NBA career. Prior to that the Wizards gave him a ridiculously high contract despite all his injuries.

7ef583b2f56c11e2abd422000a9f4de4_7.jpg

who knew tracy morgan used to be one of them haircut models? gimme a number 17 w/ the al b. sure treatment and a pencil moustache please.

Last edited:
FOAMS... MAN BRING BACK DA OLD MOLDS AND KEEP IT SIMPLE W SOME ROYALS, ALL BLACKS, EGGPLANTS.

AFTER I SOLD MY PARANORMANS I TOLD MYSELF.

SELF, FOAMBS? NO MAS PAPI

^^^^^prolly lol. i dont think angela can take ms banks.

yeezy showed up at the travis scott concert

bout 3:29 but the show is pretty good.

Timberlake on the holy grail video set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom