♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she's co-hosting anymore.

Any idea why that co-hosting door is a revolving one? Just curious.

Bow Wow was carrying Angela the whole time anyway. Bow Wow's a natural on TV. Angela? Not so much.

106, my guilty pleasure now that freestyle friday is back and crackin' :lol:

I don't think she's co-hosting anymore.

Any idea why that co-hosting door is a revolving one? Just curious.

Haven't paid attention to the show in years, so I honestly have no idea. I imagine that she was never intended to be a permanent host, just someone who agreed to do the job for a stretch of time until they found a real member. I think she has her own business ventures, so she probably couldn't stay longer.

Last edited:
da foamposite line is slowly becoming an embarrassment, serving da superficial base of bandwagon sneaker consumers, all while

betraying its core fanbase that made them hot in da first place.

repped and real spit.

Foams and Jordans, these hypes don't even know that they're being trolled by the brand. Ex, all elephant print 5s? All red 3s? Try that 4-5 years ago, and the hate and backlash would go through the roof. And same goes for these ridiculous cw's nike is whoring out for the foams now. Glad I'm an OG head because the IG sneaker crowd that gobbles up and buy this trash don't even know that their being trolled.

Last edited:
:lol:
I'm convinced that he either just enjoys being alone or that he takes those pictures just before meeting up with the rest of his friends.

Anyone got info on nellys sunglasses in that video get like me? The whole video be lookin like a nike commercial!

repped and real spit.

Foams and Jordans, these hypes don't even know that they're being trolled by the brand. Ex, all elephant print 5s? All red 3s? Try that 4-5 years ago, and the hate and backlash would go through the roof. And same goes for these ridiculous cw's nike is whoring out for the foams now. Glad I'm an OG head because the IG sneaker crowd that gobbles up and buy this trash don't even know that their being trolled.

What's wrong with all red 3s?

Who is travis Scott lol

Also since when was nelly a KD fan? Lol dude is a hypebeast in that video

Pharrell on the other hand his fit is :pimp: and I don't like lebrons those things are ugly and gross but he made them look decent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom