♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it fit like? Assuming you have broad shoulders like I do.

i have it too... it fits normal, perhaps slim to some i guess, but is mad tight in the arm holes... so if you weight train at all, or are bigger in general, size up maybe one. i tuff it out cuz i want it slim thru the torso.

20h37d0.jpg

2rnyp8w.jpg

I bet dude in the white pullover is an NTer judging by his reaction to seeing the "lord".

Aren't those sweats Balmain
3.1 Phillip Lim

2 tone tizzle,

You can deem me suspect as well because I like the sweats
laugh.gif
Could've simply said, "not feeling Pusha T's sweats." Tell 'em why you mad though.

Last edited:
Son said "zillion dollar Balenciagas", like them joints aren't cheaper than some of the hypest Nike's resale prices now. I assume that son is just complaining for the sake of complaining now :lol:

Pusha T doesn't look sus but his fits are terrible. Son just looks awkward :lol:

I thought this same thing a while ago :lol:

Like, all of his gear is high-fashion, and would probably look straight seperately, but almost none of it looks cool on dude. He almost looks straight up uncomfortable most of the time.

Pusha T got designer  grey sweats with re enforced knee padding tho? 
  Those joints would be perfect for the boppin kardashian sisters.
 Unless pusha is doing new floors or carpets by himself, im gonna go ahead and deem his movements,  Sus as hell.
Your zillion dollar baleciagas are showing fam, nice vulcanized hikers

Why don't you just come right out and tell us how you like to see men dress. Like c'mon bruh.

Pusha T got designer  grey sweats with re enforced knee padding tho? 
  Those joints would be perfect for the boppin kardashian sisters.
 Unless pusha is doing new floors or carpets by himself, im gonna go ahead and deem his movements,  Sus as hell.
Your zillion dollar baleciagas are showing fam, nice vulcanized hikers

I know you trollin, but every comment you make is about someone being "suss". Your main focus seems to be what's suss about other men, and you feel the need to address every single action and movement you feel goes towards that direction. Whether you joking or serious the fact that your mind gravitates towards that is suspect in itself. I know making a fool of yourself isn't a concern to you, but take it down a few notches

Why? The VI's are my favorite Jordan's, but I don't get why some of y'all like the beat up look......
I think it has to do with the vintage look also gives it a hipster style to it which is "in".. I remember in the early 90's seeing a lot dudes rock beat up sneakers here and there, except parties.. Back when you would beat up your shoe and move on to the next.. Still go by that till this day, I could care less if my shoes crease or yellow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom