♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if almost every pic contains said susness it is what it is b.
Im a fool but pusha is still the one wearing some star trek space sweats. Perhaps he should take it down a few notches before captian picard finds them missing from his gym locker and starts shooting lasers.
Son looks like hes about to go jogging on elysium in those joints. Them pants are from the future where the evil concept of sussniess has been eliminated thru caring and understanding.

This is present day tho and those things...well you kmow

Last edited:
i have it too... it fits normal, perhaps slim to some i guess, but is mad tight in the arm holes... so if you weight train at all, or are bigger in general, size up maybe one. i tuff it out cuz i want it slim thru the torso.

Thx, hope the size I get fits.

melo with the clean *** fits..
smokin.gif

Melo montage was dope, but I wanna know which 3 people in here repped that pic of Steph laying on the court.

they brought back rapcity just for Em?
Yep, they should bring it back full time IMO

The music industry is so diverse now that you could make 106 for established mainstream acts and Rap City more hip hop oriented and more for up and coming artists

I'm referring to the way he dresses now. It looks so unnatural and forced.
This for 99% of rappers.

Now that hip hop fashion is dead and rappers all wanna look the same a lot pf these of rappers that may have even had good style back in the day now look awkward, uncomfortable and genuinely look like ****.

Unfortunately though, judging by the comments on here, if people were to stay dressing similar to how they did most of their career they would be clowned so its really a loose loose for most of these guys.

All you dudes sweating Jason Sudekis, pay homage to Jerry Seinfield.  Without him there is no Jason, Jerry was secretly wearing heat most of the time on Seinfield.

I've been on NT a long time and Jerry Seinfield has always been respected in every iteration of the 'Celebrites Rockin Heat' thread. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

That Sudeikis cat was 'doing it right' in his older pictures but now he looks like every 'sneakerhead' that jumped on the Nike/JB bandwagon. I do feel that Nike/JB are responsible for this as they keep churning out some really ugly, variant looking product but Sudeikis must be a having a deep enough rotation that he doesn't need to sport any of today's garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom