♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I've been looking for the bow wow red plaid shirt blue jeans infrared 6s pic for a couple pages could somebody please post it I'm looking for denim just like that.

Is lebron texting Johnny to leave Cleveland?
I hope Johnny brings some hope to Cleveland

They deserve it
laugh.gif

Not a fan of Nike running shoes. I know they've gained a lot of traction with ppl lately, but they're just lazy and uninspiring. Rather wear socks and flip flops when I step out if I'm trying to be low key

Not a fan of Nike running shoes. I know they've gained a lot of traction with ppl lately, but they're just lazy and uninspiring. Rather wear socks and flip flops when I step out if I'm trying to be low key

LATELY? LMAO.

Try since 1987 and the AM 1.

Meanwhile the NB's/Asics/Suaucony's you prolly stannin, DC been doin since the early 90's...

LATELY? LMAO.

Try since 1987 and the AM 1.

Meanwhile the NB's/Asics/Suaucony's you prolly stannin, DC been doin since the early 90's...
Well I was speaking to Free Runs, Roshes, etc specifically because a lot of ppl in high school that used to wear Jordans my way switched almost exclusively to nike running shoes

Last edited:

Yeah... Socks and flip flops are a much more put together and inspired look :rolleyes

Yeah... Socks and flip flops are a much more put together and inspired look
eyes.gif
I was implying that if I don't give a f, I'll wear socks and flip flops rather than $100 running shoes that look like they're from Sports Authority. You misunderstood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom